Autopsy "What Do We Say To The God of Death?" - Freo Keep Season Alive Against Gc

Remove this Banner Ad

But Brodie is better at his first position than just about anyone else in the team bar serong. If other players can play other positions, then they should, and Brodie should play where he plays best. And if JOM struggles to play full games too then shouldn't the balance work out?
That's a big part of what coaching is all about and I think at the moment it is confused. O'Meara being below expectations doesn't really help Brodie's cause. Together they limit the rotations a coach may want/need to make. Having to lock into our best 22 a couple of players who can't sustain the required game time is not great. Brodie had a terrific first year and was important in this game as a sub.

My opinion is that in the near future Johnson and Erasmus will be viable best 22, and their best positions will be as starting midfielders. I think it is questionable about the midfield mix including both of them plus Brodie (and O'Meara). At the early stages of their careers they look like they can develop the stamina required for the role, and they can both play other positions if required.

Last edited:

Cox is only 24 and he's supposedly balding, God damn that's unfortunate.

I've had a receding hairline since I was 15. Some guys just go balder earlier than others.

Absolutely not. Shaving it off is brave and manly. Clinging onto the few strands of hair that still drape over their forward is cowardly and weak.
Rubbish, most men go bald it's a fact life and society tells us to hate it and hide it through shaving our heads or we are freaks despite baldness being completely out of our control. Everytime I see a shaved head dude I see an invisible toupee.

Iā€™d play Wilson if Ryan is dropped, injured. But on the wing he could be better suited?
I just donā€™t think you can play all those HBā€™s at once.
Wings are an issue, even at Peel and those that could be developed are also playing HB?
Hughes is playing his role, NOD injured, but we are missing an attacking winger
and that doesnā€™t help out our midfield.
Yeah... I would want to give Nathan Wilson a chance on the wing or even forward flank. If he kicks goals then that's a bonus

Absolutely not. Shaving it off is brave and manly. Clinging onto the few strands of hair that still drape over their forward is cowardly and weak.
I lived in denial for years. When you look at yourself at eye level in the mirror you donā€™t see the bald crown, the thinning top. You just think ā€˜geez my forehead is getting pretty big these daysā€™. All of a sudden a side part is the way to go and you give it a bit of lift at the front and you firmly believe youā€™re fooling everyone.

Shaving it off is liberating and empowering but it took me years to figure that out.

Last edited:
Hopefully in the next few years there will be suitable hair cloning advancements, so balding chaps can clone hair follicles to be implanted into their scalp. Keep persisting with your thinning hair boys šŸ‘šŸ½

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish, most men go bald it's a fact life and society tells us to hate it and hide it through shaving our heads or we are freaks despite baldness being completely out of our control. Everytime I see a shaved head dude I see an invisible toupee.
Bring back the
Comb Over Donald Trump GIF
comb over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back