Analysis TK'S LAB ( AKA the bore room ) 🌈

Remove this Banner Ad

Example 1 one of umpiring that cost us the game:

In freeze frame one we see Keys has just picked up the ball and is about to be tackled by Petty after taking about 6 steps.
In freeze frame two we see both arms being restricted by the Petty tackle.
In the final freeze frame the ball is knocked clear as Keys swings an arm toward the ball but doesn't hit it so it is both incorrect disposal and htb.

This non decision cost us the game. Come at me Topkent

-11.jpg

Last edited:
Exampl1 won of umpiring that cost us the game:

In freeze frame one we see Keys has just picked up the ball and is about to be tackled by Petty after taking about 6 steps.
In the final freeze frame the ball is knocked clear as Keys swings an arm toward the ball but doesn't hit it so it is both incorrect disposal and htb.

View attachment 1140215
Topkent famously likes to blame umpires for losses, he’ll be all over this

Topkent famously likes to blame umpires for losses, he’ll be all over this
Just wait til I do my other non calls, the Kozzie push in the back that caused him to drop the mark with 30 seconds to go and the deliberate not paid with 20 seconds to go.

Just wait til I do my other non calls, the Kozzie push in the back that caused him to drop the mark with 30 seconds to go and the deliberate not paid with 20 seconds to go.
I was surprised no one called out that Kossie one, was a great clearance from us and thought he was very stiff to not mark it. Would have been a blockbuster finish.

I was surprised no one called out that Kossie one, was a great clearance from us and thought he was very stiff to not mark it. Would have been a blockbuster finish.
And we'd be 11-0, not the pitiful 10-1.

Example 1 one of umpiring that cost us the game:

View attachment 1140215

Lack of arrows and circles is disappointing, but good attempt all the same. 6.5/10.

Until Topkent returns, I'm assuming full control of the Lab thread. In fact, there has been such a great response to the new direction the thread has taken I really need to fully investigate how umpires conspire to try and thwart our victories. There might need to be a 'Kent off' to see who should be running this lab.

Might need to investigate the Gawn and Trac play on calls from the dogs game. I mean, they didn't even move off their line!

Until Topkent returns, I'm assuming full control of the Lab thread. In fact, there has been such a great response to the new direction the thread has taken I really need to fully investigate how umpires conspire to try and thwart our victories. There might need to be a 'Kent off' to see who should be running this lab.

Might need to investigate the Gawn and Trac play on calls from the dogs game. I mean, they didn't even move off their line!
This was the moment Crimson Azure realised he ****ed up

image-asset~2.jpeg

The lab is back town, lab is back in town

Just wanted to illustrate the running slap down we handed out
Jordan looks inside to Trac here from a stoppage
Lions side of the wing.

20210604_095442.jpg

As Trac bursts through the middle we absolutely spring forward while the lion's have already cheated forward and given up. 10 dees in picture to lions 8

20210604_095506~2.jpg

Trac hits Tmac
11 dees in the frame, 7 lion's. In our forward half haha.

20210604_095542~2.jpg

Just one more, sling from half back we have 5 options forward of the ball. Lions have 2
Alex Neal Bullen is the red dot closest to the top of the green line.

20210604_095650~2.jpg

Ball gets worked up to Jordan who gets it to ANB, we have another extra player forward. Tmac snaps and goals. ANBs work rate this goal. Just incredible

20210604_095722~2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lab is back town, lab is back in town

Just wanted to illustrate the running slap down we handed out
Jordan looks inside to Trac here from a stoppage
Lions side of the wing.

View attachment 1146732

As Trac bursts through the middle we absolutely spring forward while the lion's have already cheated forward and given up. 10 dees in picture to lions 8

View attachment 1146727

Trac hits Tmac
11 dees in the frame, 7 lion's. In our forward half haha.

View attachment 1146728

Just one more, sling from half back we have 5 options forward of the ball. Lions have 2

View attachment 1146729

Ball gets worked up to Jordan who gets it to ANB, we have another extra player forward. Tmac snaps and goals.

View attachment 1146730
Absolutely amazes me how we're now the team who cooks other teams this way; have to give credit to guys like Jordon and Nibbler in this regard though ofc its a team wide effort.

Do you reckon Gus' running has actually gotten better or he's just taking up better positions this year? Seems to always be in the right spot defensively.

Great work man. Didn't know this thread existed; very hard to do footy analysis with the TV angles we get I find so appreciate this

Absolutely amazes me how we're now the team who cooks other teams this way; have to give credit to guys like Jordon and Nibbler in this regard though ofc its a team wide effort.

Do you reckon Gus' running has actually gotten better or he's just taking up better positions this year? Seems to always be in the right spot defensively.

Great work man. Didn't know this thread existed; very hard to do footy analysis with the TV angles we get I find so appreciate this

Not sure who takes credit for it but the wings play as genuine wingers now. Our wingers used to come inside so we could outnumber at stoppages, now they do everything they can to hold width.

Lever's ballsy handball while drawing men to him set it all up

Hollywood Hibbo's palm down to Jordon and shepard in the same motion straight out of the Casey Globetrotters playbook.

TMac giving Daniel Rich his world famous euro step finished them off.

Best play of the year, so much to love.

These 2 pieces of play summed up how we weren't there to win. Players clearly let themselves down.

Don't need to say much about this, first year player gets rid of our inside beast with ease to kill our momentum

Screenshot_20210615-152436.png Screenshot_20210615-152447.png Screenshot_20210615-152509.png Screenshot_20210615-152520.png

Brayshaw as selfish as you can be, gets the ball in space from hunt.

Screenshot_20210615-153057.png

Easy chip to Spargo in the pocket for a shot already

Screenshot_20210615-153115~2.png

Move onto the next frame and Spargo has 10m, plus 3 Melbourne players have led at him to make sure.

Screenshot_20210615-153126~2.png

Nup, left foot on the full completely ignoring 4 free Melbourne players. Selfish as you can get.

Screenshot_20210615-153141~2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back