Player Sponsorship Tom Ledger Sponsorship 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi gang,

The time again has come for us to pledge our support for a player in 2013.

To keep our current sponsorship, which is a premium sponsorship of Tom Ledger, the cost will be $3,500, which is a $100 increase from last year.

I thought about dropping the premium sponsorship and having 2 standard sponsorships of two different players, but that would cost us $3,800.

I know some would like to sponsor other players, but it's quite difficult to chop and change, particularly when there is only one premium sponsor per player and it takes a fair bit of organising!!!! I would derive pleasure from seeing Tommy be a key member of our team in 2013.

Let me know your thoughts and we'll get the ball rolling again for another. Again the shares will be $25 each.

The benefits of Premium Sponsorship are as follows (apologies for the poor editing);

Four (4) invitations to the St Kilda Football Club’s 140 year celebration event, including an exclusive pre-event function (date TBC)

Priority access to purchase additional tickets to the Official 2013 St Kilda Football Club 140 year celebration

Four (4) invitations to the 2013 St Kilda Football Club Best and Fairest (date TBC)

Two (2) invitations to attend the following Saints President’s Function: Round 13 v Melbourne, Sunday 23 June @ the MCG

Two (2) invitations to an exclusive Player Sponsor game day function and VFL experience at Trevor Barker Beach Oval,
Sandringham (date TBC)

Two (2) invitations to an exclusive Player Sponsor Movie Night, held at Village Cinemas Southland (date TBC)

Two (2) invitations to an exclusive dining experience at the Stokehouse in St Kilda (enjoy a delicious dinner with your player
for an unforgettable evening)

Two (2) pre-game Change Room Passes (game to be determined in conjunction with club)

One (1) signed and framed football boot

Sponsor recognition on Club website www.saints.com.au (including company logo)

Count me in for share or 2 again mate :)

Good idea. Add me to the list.

Great responses guys. Awesome!

I'll lock in Tommy with the club ASAP and I'll post payment details as well.

Great responses guys. Awesome!

I'll lock in Tommy with the club ASAP and I'll post payment details as well.

I reckon 2 players would be better then just one, especially given how crap the additional functions are. IMO worth going 2 for extra little bit.

I reckon 2 players would be better then just one, especially given how crap the additional functions are. IMO worth going 2 for extra little bit.

Bit of a tough gig as we'd need to commit to the extra $400 upfront and we struggled to make the $3,400 last year.

Bit of a tough gig as we'd need to commit to the extra $400 upfront and we struggled to make the $3,400 last year.

True mate. Are we confident we'll be able sell enough for premium?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True mate. Are we confident we'll be able sell enough for premium?

I think so. It's effectively 4 more shares than last year, so I'm sure we can russle them up, especially given the influx of new posters. If we get more than expected, quite happy to look at another player.

I'd like to jump on board this year...might not be much due to other commitments but look forward to hearing more about it.

Thread will be locked for the time being and will be updated throughout the year as events become available.

Ok gang.

Our first event is upon us.

We have two seats available at the Premium Dining Experience which is dinner at the Stokehouse in St.Kilda on Weds 20th March.

Names need to be in to the club by Friday 8th March, so I'll names finalised by the Wednesday 6th March.

Remember only those who have paid for their shares at this stage can be considered for this event.

Any questions let me know and advise of your availability in this thread.

L2M4G.

99% sure im available mate :thumbsu:

Ok gang.

Our first event is upon us.

We have two seats available at the Premium Dining Experience which is dinner at the Stokehouse in St.Kilda on Weds 20th March.

Names need to be in to the club by Friday 8th March, so I'll names finalised by the Wednesday 6th March.

Remember only those who have paid for their shares at this stage can be considered for this event.

Any questions let me know and advise of your availability in this thread.

L2M4G.

Sorry but not there. If you could have the next at the Boat Shed at Cotton Tree, here on Sunshine Coast, I will be available.

PS That is if it ever stops raining here.

What time is said dinner? If before 7pm then answer = no, not available.

Haven't got the exact times yet brother, but I would assume it would be prior to 7pm. I'll adjust accordingly when final times are confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back