Strategy Too Relient on Pendles,Treloar,Adams and Steele

Remove this Banner Ad

These 4 always have very high Possession Numbers. Normally 25+ Each.

mattys123 Tweet is a Very Good One:

We need more Mids to as we seen they carry to much weight. We need a Few Others to make the Midfield Deeper and they don't have to Carry so much Weight.

You agree?

We need more Mids to as we seen they carry to much weight. We need a Few Others to make the Midfield Deeper and they don't have to Carry so much Weight.

You agree?

Yes, and i would play Treloar forward more often too. He is easily the most dangerous after sidebottom.

Broomhead seemed to be around the ball a lot today. And we got killed because of it.
Doesn't have the body strength to take a tackle and get off a handball.
De goey was our best fwd today IMO.
If Elliot comes back he'll play more in the guts which will be good because he's a bull.

You agree?
I sort of agree but I don't think it would have made a difference. Pendles couldn't beat the tag and had little influence, Adams had a stinker and Treloar faded in and out. They didn't carry the load and the other players mentioned played well in their positions today. (Broomhead played a lot on ball against Oliver anyway)

As always though I thought JDG should have been place on the ball but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen for whatever reason. He played well as a forward today anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back