List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne in essence are trading Jessie Hogan for May (and maybe more).

Simply put, we don't have a high enough draft pick, or the desire to trade a gun player, to get the May deal done.

Remember GC will probably get pick 2 for May if we walks out via FA next year. So the trade for GC needs to be appealing.

May comes out and request a trade to Collingwood i think it happens

He is the only player this trade period to say i'm happy to go to a Melbourne club.

When does that ever happen?

One thing that is strange to me and gives me doubt on the Beams deal is that Brisbane just sent away their first round pick next season for a host of picks not as valuable. They’re clearly banking on improving next season and if they’re banking on that then Beams needs to stay. Otherwise that first round pick next year could be a pick ranging from 4-8, which would make that deal with GC look really silly from Brisbane’s perspective.

We’re going to have to pay way overs now.

Tell the Witch get a Life and stop shitting on Collingwood and Espically Eddie.

Richmond Media Mafia still at it
Not a witch! Has broken a lot of good stories.

Maybe Beams should grow up?

Not a witch! Has broken a lot of good stories.

Maybe Beams should grow up?

Spot on with what Caro said, just because he is about to become a Pie doesn't mean people should forget the s**t he has done.

Win us a flag and your forgiven.

This is a very good deal if we can get 30 & 52.

As it stands, we probably won't use this years pick 18, and next years will get pushed back because we'll be in deficit.

So getting 30 & 52 basically gives us our pick 18 back this year...and therefore it's just the loss of next years first, which as I said probably would have got pushed back anyway.

Lions currently have 32, 35 and 55. So not sure how he has come up with 30 and 52.

FYI points associated with a combo of 32 (584) and 55 (207) is equivalent to about pick 24 (785).

So Beams and 24 for 2018 first and 2019 first not that bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Gleeson saying we're offering 18 and next year's first for Beams, pick 30 and pick 52. Lions apparently resisting giving pick 52.

Did they mean pick 55? Bear's don't have 52 as far as I'm aware. Or 30 for that matter.

Last edited:
Beams & Caro have history Maggie5.
Still if he has changed, no point in answering with picture of 'turd'.

This is what worries me if he comes back as we have a lot of young players at the club and he should be showing more maturity.

Just to be pricks, that deal for brisbane makes no sense...
None of what they’ve done had made much sense tbh. Trading out of a likely top 10 pick next year so they can keep multiple later picks is weird...

Please no...

Dont mind him but we dont have enough spots left by the time Beams, Roughead join, BM gets promoted, and Will and Isaac join along with Atu who I suspect will get bid.

I think the 2nd Irish bloke fills the remaining rookie spot doesnt he? Assuming Lynch stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back