List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep don't understand why we didn't have this kind of crack at May which is a serious need.

Maybe because May is only 2 years younger and 1/2 the footballer.

But I would still take Beams for one 1st rounder. That's it. I reckon Bears don't want him now anyway. So maybe we can get a bargain if we just hold out until the end. Or Bears can just Feck Off.

Dont mind him but we dont have enough spots left by the time Beams, Roughead join, BM gets promoted, and Will and Isaac join along with Atu who I suspect will get bid.

I think the 2nd Irish bloke fills the remaining rookie spot doesnt he? Assuming Lynch stays.
Atu surely a better option than Neade!

Still if he has changed, no point in answering with picture of 'turd'.

This is what worries me if he comes back as we have a lot of young players at the club and he should be showing more maturity.

Beams will not affect our Culture one bit. We have turned the corner in that regard.

She publicly named him as a suspect after the 2010 GF incident...……...putting a picture of a turd is mild IMO.

Beams will not affect our Culture one bit. We have turned the corner in that regard.

She publicly named him as a suspect after the 2010 GF incident...……...putting a picture of a turd is mild IMO.

I think the turd is meant to mean s**t article by Caro, not a personal attack.

Are we not meeting with Brisbane atm

Working on promotions for our 2019 game at the Gabba.

We're trying to convince them that Beams returning to Collingwood will do wonders for attendances at that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think most people in the A.F.L have a history with Caro.She’s not a great person.
I highly doubt you know her on a personal level. If you do, please share?

I really hate it when people slander others publicly like this, but refrain from giving firm details. If you think this is true, you should identify the reasons and get specific. If not, I don't think it's fair to tarnish someone like this.

I highly doubt you know her on a personal level. If you do, please share?

I really hate it when people slander others publicly like this, but refrain from giving firm details. If you think this is true, you should identify the reasons and get specific. If not, I don't think it's fair to tarnish someone like this.

Have a look at her recent comments about Beams. She is a disgrace and as Eddie said when she writes articles nobody has a right of reply.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back