List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d consider $1 million off the books (Wills, Aish and Scharenberg) for any picks we can get inside the top 50 a big win.
People keep saying we are getting rid of these players so we can sign Moore, Grundy, DeGoey. In my opinion there may be a bit more to it if you consider Pendles will be taking a fairly significant discount and Mayne's 500k per ends after next season... I'm talking about creating room to add a star player along with these re-signings.

People keep saying we are getting rid of these players so we can sign Moore, Grundy, DeGoey. In my opinion there may be a bit more to it if you consider Pendles will be taking a fairly significant discount and Mayne's 500k per ends after next season... I'm talking about creating room to add a star player along with these re-signings.

Which player might that be do you think? :think:

I think we are a key forward who can kick 50 away from being the best.

Aish should at least get us a 2nd Rounder, Berg maybe but more 3rd and probably the Same with Wills. Though we could trade 1 for a Player maybe?

I highly doubt we trade for a player. Our intention is to manage the salary cap into 2021 and signing a medium priced player up on a 2 or 3 year contract would undermine that.

I also doubt that all of Aish Scharenberg and Wills will go. aish however looks the most certain,

Surprised to have not heard much from the Crows re Shaz. It wouldn’t surprise me if no deal gets done. They are too busy navel gazing!!!

I highly doubt we trade for a player. Our intention is to manage the salary cap into 2021 and signing a medium priced player up on a 2 or 3 year contract would undermine that.

I also doubt that all of Aish Scharenberg and Wills will go. aish however looks the most certain,

Surprised to have not heard much from the Crows re Shaz. It wouldn’t surprise me if no deal gets done. They are too busy navel gazing!!!
Navel gazing? Harsh. They seem to be stock piling fourth round picks for half their list.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

At the end of the day it’s his call as he is contracted obviously, so he needs to do what makes him happiest most.

Yeah he’s contracted but maybe the club have told him they can’t guarantee him an extension past 2020. If Freo offer him 3 now it shores up his future with a bit more certainty. Tough call if he loves it at the Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just one more point.......is the thuggery in reference to Lethal also?

If it is I find it quite ironic.

A simple yes or no will suffice please.
Leigh is never thuggish. :cool:

I don’t see it and I’m not expecting an incoming big name until Pendles, Howe, Steele or Beamer finish up, but I seriously hope to be proven wrong.

Has Ricky Nixon got any updates on the goings of Collingwood players he's usually in the know...

Oh wait...

Disgraced former AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been taken to hospital by police from his Port Melbourne home tonight.
A police spokesperson said a Port Melbourne man was, “taken to hospital for assessment after making threats on a social media platform today.”

A witness saw the 56-year-old being led from his Bay Street apartment by police in handcuffs.

Has Ricky Nixon got any updates on the goings of Collingwood players he's usually in the know...

Oh wait...

Disgraced former AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been taken to hospital by police from his Port Melbourne home tonight.
A police spokesperson said a Port Melbourne man was, “taken to hospital for assessment after making threats on a social media platform today.”

A witness saw the 56-year-old being led from his Bay Street apartment by police in handcuffs.
Sometimes I get the feeling the name Richard Nixon is an albatross that’s too hard to shake.

Those trick dickies have a lot to answer for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all have our opinions CFC - I think Clarko is a fine coach but his club is a cesspit of thuggish attitudes and has been for decades.

Clarko reaps the rewards from their bully boy behaviour at trade time.

And before you mention it . . .

NO the end does NOT justify the means.
I wish our club had bully boys at trade time rather than the bend over and let them ream you types who negotiate on our behalf.

Oh wait...

Oh no, where’s BJ gonna get his info from now? Back to the Vic Park loos I guess...

Pendles next contract alone should create 300k if the reported 900k is accurate
He should take half of what his on now....been paid top shelf dollars for quite a long time and deservedly so! Cmon Pendles help the club keep our big stars....

As soon as you mention trading the usual suspects start circle jerking about Hawthorn and Clarko.

Hard to not admire an amazingly run organisation.

Pendles next contract alone should create 300k if the reported 900k is accurate

I’d expect so, but losing Cox’s contract would be the biggest win we can have.

Wonder how much ASA he will be on? ASA doesn’t get included in the cap

Given he owns the gym next to the club one would hope he isn’t receiving any ASA funds. Biggest rort in the league!

Ideally I’d love to get rid of Cox and sign Jenkins if that freed up some cap space and then go after Jeremy Cameron next year.

im struggling to see why we appear to have cap issues. Pendles next contract wouldn’t be big.

I just wish we didn’t sign Beams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back