List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwood looks fitter then I have ever seen him, opening that gym is doing him wonders.

Treloar and Adams the whipping boys of the Collingwood Fc fan base well Bigfooty, both probably the hardest workers in the team on game day, just confusing how people see things.

Funnily enough Treloar had to play much more inside with the amount of footy that Adams missed in 2019. I reckon it threw out our balance more than most realise.

That said... should not have lost to GWS in the preliminary final 🤦‍♂️

I share your skepticism, but the timing suggests they’ve re-worked his 2039 contract and it’s been done to help with a Beams payout.
Holy s**t how old will he be in 2039???

It’s definitely allowed it would just take unprecedented arrogance from a player to represent themselves. The offer would have been tabled while Niall was still his manager. I’d anticipate in November last year once St Kilda had done their cap projections.

Wasn't Jason Akermanis self managed during the latter part of his career?

Wasn't Jason Akermanis self managed during the latter part of his career?

Rumour I heard was that none of the managers could stomach being left alone in a room with him so he was left with little choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom.
Damn you dogs.

Good luck to him. Doubtful a more senior role was going to be forthcoming at the Pies anytime soon.

Not too familiar with Milesi’s work. Is he notable for doing anything or recruiting anybody in particular or was he just part of the greater team?

Well I think he be the 2nd in Charge.

Was someone who looked to push for Miocheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back