List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse, he's spending $$$ advertising this garbage.

But still, the book would have more dimensions than Madgen, i.e. two!
Spending his hard-earned gambling ad money on ads for his children's book about literal s**t. Keep it classy Dale. Did get a chuckle out of "AFL Legend".

I think Howe returning will make it tricky to keep Madgen in the back-line, would be too top heavy

Spending his hard-earned gambling ad money on ads for his children's book about literal sh*t. Keep it classy Dale. Did get a chuckle out of "AFL Legend".

I think Howe returning will make it tricky to keep Madgen in the back-line, would be too top heavy

"AFL Legend" had me cringe.

I'd be completely wrong re. Madgen, considering I only warmed up to Maynard in the last year or so (day-off ban worthy?).

"AFL Legend" had me cringe.

I'd be completely wrong re. Madgen, considering I only warmed up to Maynard in the last year or so (day-off ban worthy?).
I warmed to Madgen a bit this year, thought he was way better than I ever saw him being. But I don't know that he ever gets a crack if we're healthy.

That said, we're never healthy, so he might be a fixture in the 22

I warmed to Madgen a bit this year, thought he was way better than I ever saw him being. But I don't know that he ever gets a crack if we're healthy.

Seeing he can play both on talls and smalls
And his disposal efficiency is high
Quick
Strong
Mentally tough

Certainly best 22

Might allow some positional moves

Quick
Strong
Mentally tough

Certainly best 22

Yeah, he's a lot quicker than I thought. If he can keep his improvement going next year it could allow Maynard to move into the middle, which I would love to see.

A backline of:
Madgen - Roughead - Howe
Crisp - Moore - Quaynor

With Noble rotating through, that could be pretty strong if Madge keeps up his good work.

Madgen is awesome depth anyone saying delist is crazy

You loudly state that it's easy to remove Ed, "just vote / put forth a ticket". Yet when numerous members come forth and say they've never had such an opportunity to vote, it's either crickets from you or just repeating the same point. So for all the sh*t you gleefully give people about their comprehension yours must be pretty dogshit to not be able to read the repeat questions put forth to you - if it's so easy to vote for a president, why have no members on this board been able to recall any chance to do so in the two decades Ed has run the joint?

My own f*n grandfather was president of the club for 6.5 years and he had no idea how Ed had made himself so secure and untouchable before he died. But yeah, you're right, it's us who have no clue how the club is run and some singular rando forum poster is actually the well of all knowledge regarding how Collingwood is run

start a thread guys.

There is absolutely no difference fishing in Melbourne or Geelong. You still have to launch a boat from a boat ramp and the fishing in Corio bay is the same as Melb. So, unless he plans on moving down to Lorne or something then Geelong offers the same if not worse fish bowl type living

Seriously? Your comparing fishing in the bay up near the city with down near the heads or out in open water?

Quick
Strong
Mentally tough

Certainly best 22

replaced by Howe, but becomes "horses for courses" 7th defender vying with Noble depending on match-ups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the main reasons we need to get Cameron.

He’s kicked 37 goals in 10 games against us. 50 scoring shots 😂😂

He plays for us, and we’ll probably never lose to GWS again.

Half of his 100 kicks against have been scoring shots. 😂😂

View attachment 989287
It just confirms that our KPD's might not be as good as we think, we seem to always struggle against really good quality opposition forwards

Seriously? Your comparing fishing in the bay up near the city with down near the heads or out in open water?
Nah, I'm comparing fishing Corio bay and PPB. Havce you been fishing outside the heads? What makes it better than PPB? We don't have a Pelagic species overload in bass strait, the fishing is really quite average unless you want to target Sharks. There are no tropical species out there bud, so I think you are responding to my post just to get a reaction, well your theory is s**t

It just confirms that our KPD's might not be as good as we think, we seem to always struggle against really good quality opposition forwards

That is true too.

However, he averages 2+ goals a game against every opposition except North, Crows & Eagles.

North - Tarrant
Crows - Talia
Eagles - McGovern & Barass.

It seems like he struggles against big bodies who can shove him under the ball.

One of the main reasons we need to get Cameron.

He’s kicked 37 goals in 10 games against us. 50 scoring shots 😂😂

He plays for us, and we’ll probably never lose to GWS again.

Half of his 100 kicks against have been scoring shots. 😂😂

View attachment 989287

Remember this one?

"Just watching him play, not just against us tonight but the edits of the GWS boys over the last month or so, and seeing him develop over the last 18 months, he's got exceptional speed, he's got great belief, keeps his feet, he stays in the contest.

"The goal he kicked against (Lachlan) Keeffe out of that pocket was an example of that.

"He's strong in the air but he doesn’t rely on that.

"We sort of likened him a little bit to a Buddy Franklin type that can impact in the air but he does just as much damage on the ground with his follow-up.

"That's a big wrap, but when a bloke's kicked seven goals on you out of 10, he's obviously performed pretty well."

Haven’t seen Elliot’s name be thrown around in trade talk for a while? He was really handy this year and I enjoy watching him but if we’re boosting our forward line and getting in true midfielders he may not be as needed as he was this year... could the following get done:

FA= Cameron
Treloar > GC = Pick 5
Pick 14 + Phillips > Hawthorn = Gunston
2021 1st + Elliot + Pick 37 > Essendon = Merrett

Crisp, Roughead, Noble
Maynard, Moore, Howe
Daicos, Pendles, IQ
Sidey, Gunston, Mihoceck
Stevo, Cameron, JDG
Grundy, Adams, Merrett

Kelly, T. Brown, Sier, Rantall

Also would it be worth looking at getting Tom McDonald if we didn’t have to give up much for him as insurance on Roughead?

That is true too.

However, he averages 2+ goals a game against every opposition except North, Crows & Eagles.

North - Tarrant
Crows - Talia
Eagles - McGovern & Barass.

It seems like he struggles against big bodies who can shove him under the ball.
That is no coincidence my friend. We need to target a mature KPD such as one of the Macca Brothers from Melbourne or someone similar because Roughead worries me going forward

That is no coincidence my friend. We need to target a mature KPD such as one of the Macca Brothers from Melbourne or someone similar because Roughead worries me going forward
Need Kelly to start channeling his dad and problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back