List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Wood "You campaigners couldn't organise a free root in a brothel".

As I am led to believe, free roots in brothels are notoriously difficult to arrange.

But maybe Ken said, ā€œyou blokes couldnā€™t organise a root in a monkey brothel if you walked in with a bag of bananasā€.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope Aish stays for you Dave.

Fox Footy just said deal might not happen.

What happened to the salary dump?

Hopefully a fit, enthusiastic and firing Beams is playing round 1 next year, where does Wills even get a game in the seniors?
Iā€™d think Wills competes more with Sier than Beams.

Plenty of room for good players.

All fit and well:

Eg:

R. B Grundy ~ S Pendlebury (c) ~ T Adams

C. S Sidebottom ~ J De Goey ~ A Treloar

HF. D Beams ~ B Mihocek ~ J Stephenson

I. B Sier ~ T Phillips.

E. R Wills

So you can see the mids running through the ball and near the ball we have heaps of talent.
Even with Beams and Stephenson they can run forward of the ball and move through as required.

NB: J Crisp can also run through from the back, same as Maynard for spells if required.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s others as well like Mrs Brownā€™s Boys.

Clearly the salary cap dump isn't an issue considering we already have accounted for Aish in 2020.
Him coming off contract in 2020 doesn't impede us in any way.
If he is still here next season clearly its a non issue for the club.
Don't mind what Ned is doing.

I hope Aish stays for you Dave.

Fox Footy just said deal might not happen.

What happened to the salary dump?

I hope so too.

Yes, I know IF does not happen now it might Happen Next Year but at least it gives Aish another Chance to Impress

Clearly the salary cap dump isn't an issue considering we already have accounted for Aish in 2020.

Did you see Nedā€™s cooments on Facebook HFF?

S
A 10% increase of his current contract is not unreasonable.
o if the reports are true that he is on 500k, so you would pay him at least 550k

That's it Ned.

ShowyShortElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Whilst I won't be fussed if he goes, I'd rather keep him if Freo think they can go in dry. If it falls over, so be it. I'd rather that than get totally reamed.

Youā€™re a w***er Ralphy

Shut up you tool

I agree. Whilst I won't be fussed if he goes, I'd rather keep him if Freo think they can go in dry. If it falls over, so be it. I'd rather that than get totally reamed.

I don't mind getting something for Aish with him wanting to leave IF Possibe but not Nothing

Did you see Nedā€™s cooments on Facebook HFF?

I did.
'm not fussed either way on any deal for Aish whether he stays or goes because it won't change our fortunes either way in 2020.
It is what it is.

I'm just glad we have a plethora of players off contract next year which will enable us to prioritise our holy trinity.

As someone who likes a bit of schadenfreude this is starting to please me. 10 or so mooted trades still undecided with under 30 minutes left. Would love time run out and see how they manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back