List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think they can trade next years first

The one pick they can't trade away at this point is the supplementary beginning of second round pick in next year's draft, as this pick is subject to AFL house review prior to the 2021 trade period.

Their 2021 pick is definitely in play even if they also trade out pick 5 this year, as they obviously used first round picks in 2018 and 2019, meaning that the "two first round picks used in the current 4 year window" requirement will automatically be met for both this year and next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re Treloar, I haven’t been convinced of his worth, but he played some good games in the back half of this season. The West Coast final stands out.

But we have to get ruthless. Keeping him because he’s a good bloke, in a difficult situation with his partner, needs our support, etc? No. It’s not enough. We’ve kept too many on our list in the past for the wrong reasons. Being nice will not win us a flag. We are treading water and we have to make some changes that will hurt. Tough love.

Re Treloar, I haven’t been convinced of his worth, but he played some good games in the back half of this season. The West Coast final stands out.

But we have to get ruthless. Keeping him because he’s a good bloke, in a difficult situation with his partner, needs our support, etc? No. It’s not enough. We’ve kept too many on our list in the past for the wrong reasons. Being nice will not win us a flag. We are treading water and we have to make some changes that will hurt. Tough love.
100%. We haven’t been good enough, we need to make some changes to become the best. not tread water “thereabouts”

Geel helping our Cameron case
After we bailed out last week, I couldn’t pick a sentimental winner of the flag. Maybe Port very slightly if I had to. Tigers because they’ve become too smug, Cats coz I still remember 2011/last week and so much more, Lions for 2002/2003. I honestly can’t barrack for either Tigers or Cats next week and not want to vomit.

Last edited:
After we bailed out last week, I couldn’t pick a sentimental winner of the flag. Maybe Port very slightly if I had to. Tigers because they’ve become too smug, Cats coz I still remember 2011/last week and so much more, Lions for 2002/2003. So it’s hard to barrack for either Tigers or Cats next week.
I’ll take geel over rich winning a 3rd any day. Rich supporters are something else

After we bailed out last week, I couldn’t pick a sentimental winner of the flag. Maybe Port very slightly if I had to. Tigers because they’ve become too smug, Cats coz I still remember 2011/last week and so much more, Lions for 2002/2003. So it’s hard to barrack for either Tigers or Cats next week.
Richmond are ****ING SCUM. GO CATS!!!

We were told all year we'd try to trade into the first round. Did people just think we were going to bunch together a group of C graders?
Way some on here do trade mock ups, yes they do

Vale, guy with 28 posts. Your contributions will be missed.
Vale, guy with 28 posts. Your contributions will be missed.

Well enjoy paying membership to a club who will just top up the list to make sure they make finals so everyone can keep there jobs. God help the next coach when he takes over the most unbalanced, oldest, and worst list in the league.

Well enjoy paying membership to a club who will just top up the list to make sure they make finals so everyone can keep there jobs. God help the next coach when he takes over the most unbalanced, oldest, and worst list in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back