List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine him stepping one foot on the holden center field and disintegrating like that scene in avengers.
I’m imagining Bennell miraculously transforming from old Holden parts into an unsoppable force!
Call me Optimist Prime😊

I gave it a D minus. Held onto list cloggers, and not solved any list issues.

Well Cameron give us Depth at KPF/Ruck who could be in our AFL Side but at this Moment is Back-Up

I gave it a D minus. Held onto list cloggers, and not solved any list issues.
That's one side of the coin, but once Jamie signed we were basically in a holding pattern, the cloggers are there simply because anyone else would be dollars and years instead of a packet of chips for one year while we hold onto stars, so in a way they are part of the plan and who knows with our injuries, they may even have to contribute

Solving list issues is more difficult but Quaynor and Noble add speed, Kelly, Keane and Cameron add height, Beams and Sier back adds grunt, and someone like a T Brown could come out of nowhere and do a De Goey, but any improvement will have to come from within

That's one side of the coin, but once Jamie signed we were basically in a holding pattern, the cloggers are there simply because anyone else would be dollars and years instead of a packet of chips for one year while we hold onto stars, so in a way they are part of the plan and who knows with our injuries, they may even have to contribute

Solving list issues is more difficult but Quaynor and Noble add speed and Kelly and Cameron add height and Beams and Sier back adds grunt

IF Beams actually can get on the Field

Stephenson is surely the ultimate example of why you can't rate players like this. First year wins rising star - A+, second year suspended for betting on footy - F. Any rating in that range can be justified. Could be, and hope he'll be closer to A+ when all is said and done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson is surely the ultimate example of why you can't rate players like this. First year wins rising star - A+, second year suspended for betting on footy - F. Any rating in that range can be justified. Could be, and hope he'll be closer to A+ when all is said and done.

He has show Flashes of Being a A+ in the Future

Solving list issues is more difficult but Quaynor and Noble add speed, Kelly, Keane and Cameron add height, Beams and Sier back adds grunt, and someone like a T Brown could come out of nowhere and do a De Goey, but any improvement will have to come from within

And don’t forget Wilson - with a full preseason he could easily surprise in 2020.
And Murphy is the other one I expect to make huge impact given his form prior to injury and in 2018.

And don’t forget Wilson - with a full preseason he could easily surprise in 2020.
And Murphy is the other one I expect to make huge impact given his form prior to injury and in 2018.

Wish Aish Gone 👎 Murphy could play in his Postion

Rate our trade period: F

If we lose any of Grundy, de Goey or Moore then I'm prepared to get on board and rate it an F.

Keep all three however then it's an A+.

Plenty of us have long suspected we wouldn't be major players this trade period as the biggest signings we can land our 3 players already on our list.

Rate our trade period D-
We were holding a crap hand in terms of draft picks and supposedly cap space. Without seeing the books, I get the feeling we've played our hand pretty well. Sounds like they were hoping to move Shaz on too, I'm surprised noone wanted him, might be being overpaid by a tad too much.

We were holding a crap hand in terms of draft picks and supposedly cap space. Without seeing the books, I get the feeling we've played our hand pretty well. Sounds like they were hoping to move Shaz on too, I'm surprised noone wanted him, might be being overpaid by a tad too much.

Especially after the Beams trade last year we where never really being a Big Presence in this Trade Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back