Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez weve been matrixing it up this off-season

matrix-bullet-o.gif

Greg Denham saying lions offered Astbury 3 years on good money.
Dave's manager demanded 4, on more money

Lions said cheerio

Poor management
Dosent sound right to me. Dave would take 3 surely. Doubt we would re-sign him for more than 2 if we are left with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Explain where I'm wrong? Have we looked like winning a final in 15 years? Did our football department claim we have a 'warchest' for prospective recruits? I feel sorry for you, swallowing the excuses.
Half time of 2013 we sure did :cry:

Also 19 has power in the sense the blues have 2 picks straight after. Surely they will understand if they lose us Yarran, we will just return serve and nab a kid they wanted. ?
They really want Tomlinson. We can only assume they have agreed on a ballpark pick in which Carlton are now pressuring us for.

We will not cave in. Yarran = Pick 19. Though I don't think 19 lands Carlton Tomlinson.

I'm over listening to you whingers, whinge. I know you've typed something, but all I can read is "wah, wah, wah."
So as a paid up member I'm meant to be happy we are the most unsuccessful club of the last 30 and we are incapable of luring A grade talent as well as not looking like winning a final? Wake up.

Greg Denham saying lions offered Astbury 3 years on good money.
Dave's manager demanded 4, on more money

Lions said cheerio

Poor management

Especially when he only has 1 year left on a Richmond contract and if he doesn't pull his finger out next year he's gone.

Also 19 has power in the sense the blues have 2 picks straight after. Surely they will understand if they lose us Yarran, we will just return serve and nab a kid they wanted. ?

They're probably saying the same thign as us. pick 12 for Yarran and 20. Leaves us with back to back

Explain where I'm wrong? Have we looked like winning a final in 15 years? Did our football department claim we have a 'warchest' for prospective recruits? I feel sorry for you, swallowing the excuses.
Getting a bit over your negativity champ.

Have some faith son!

11 and 18 are still first rounders, so we would still be able to trade more first rounders in subsequent years
Correct me if I am wrong but next year we wouldn't be able to do a deal like the filth did for Trelor offering our first and next years first ( without relying on another team trading us a first rounder )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back