Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

You train how you play yeah?

Have a look at the kicking from 2.31 and the two marks from about 3.17 onward.

They are moving sideways or backwards as the ball comes to them, the are definitely not attacking the ball and taking it at its highest point. Its easy to see how the bulldogs were able to rush so many turnovers against us. Have a look @ 3.23 on the vid. A committed defender would have spoiled that.

One thing I’d like us to to is practice having someone other than goldy to give quick handballs/short passes off too, it seems to happen an awful lot. As good as goldy is we need a smaller more mobile player taking that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You train how you play yeah?

Have a look at the kicking from 2.31 and the two marks from about 3.17 onward.

They are moving sideways or backwards as the ball comes to them, the are definitely not attacking the ball and taking it at its highest point. Its easy to see how the bulldogs were able to rush so many turnovers against us. Have a look @ 3.23 on the vid. A committed defender would have spoiled that.
I noticed this too.. was reading to see if someone else posted it. Dreadful to be honest. Flat footed garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wish we had more players with outgoing personalities who could help to make our content more interesting/give us more media presence though. 90% of the blokes on our list are either poorly spoken or have nothing interesting to say. Disappointing.

I really wish we had more players with outgoing personalities who could help to make our content more interesting/give us more media presence though. 90% of the blokes on our list are either poorly spoken or have nothing interesting to say. Disappointing.
yeah i've always wanted more extroverted players, we seem to be very introverted (although the few extroverted blokes like zurhaar seem to upset the old and senile like teffy who want them to fall in line)

yeah i've always wanted more extroverted players, we seem to be very introverted (although the few extroverted blokes like zurhaar seem to upset the old and senile like teffy who want them to fall in line)
yeah I love Cam, but struggles to string a sentence together/sound like he doesn't want to end it all. Obviously playing well is far more important, but I genuinely cannot name one player who can hold their own on a footy 'talk show' (as terrible as most of them are) - it just really doesn't help change the perception that the public has of the club when we don't have any players who act as spokespeople. Maybe LMac? Maybe?

yeah I love Cam, but struggles to string a sentence together/sound like he doesn't want to end it all. Obviously playing well is far more important, but I genuinely cannot name one player who can hold their own on a footy 'talk show' (as terrible as most of them are) - it just really doesn't help change the perception that the public has of the club when we don't have any players who act as spokespeople. Maybe LMac? Maybe?

Easier to speak well when you're 4 - 0 👍

Yeah not quite sure what else people are expecting from a 5 min video consisting mainly of drill footage to give an idea of what training is like lol.
Firstly if you are going to edit a video you would include some great training footage, wouldnt you? Like fluid skills and execution? Well if thats the 5 minutes they are showcasing their fans its awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back