Travis Cloke - Realistic expectations for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

If he just wanted money he would stay and play in the VFL. He wants to move for opportunities as he thinks if he stays at the Pies 2017 will be his last in the AFL
Just as I thought - you are just guessing.

EDIT: Do us all a favour and read the whole thread and you will see that many different possible scenarios have been spelled out and, to be honest, no-one on here knows which one will play out, nor do we know what exactly Travis wants.

Cloke will take Footscray to another flag imo
I think getting Cloke will be great for us, to be completely honest. It doesnt really matter how many marks he takes or goals he kicks, he could do nothing every game and still be useful to us. Just having him there to draw attention away from Jake, Stew and Tory will make him worth having. Those guys are all capable of kicking a match winning bag.

Make up your mind mate, you can't have it both ways. The part I have bolded is particularly stupid.

Crameri and stringer great defensive pressure even daniel has a bit of it too.

Stringer. Defensive pressure. Does not compute.

It might come down to how we perform in the Finals. We don't need Cloke, and he misses overhead marks, misses set shots. I don't buy he'd change for the better playing consistently well for us. Not sure how keen Bevo is on him is but if we crash out on Thursday it might get the club looking at it closely.

Listened to that segment and thought the same thing.

Far too many in the football media just don't do enough homework.

Surely the acquisition of Cloke provides us with much for flexibility for one.

It allows Crameri and/or Stringer to do more time in the midfield and also allows us to continue giving Boyd spells in the ruck.

David Shwartz's comments were particularly ignorant. He clearly hasn't paid attention to the improvement in Boyd's ruck work and around the ground play.

Who f***ing cares. TempleKelvington, what happened with the well dressed woman carrying the coffee?

P.S. Cloke will rediscover a love for footy that he forgot he had under Bevo. I'm sure he has enormous respect for Bucks but their time together has passed.
Can play. Will be valuable for us. Get him!

Do we really need him?

Smith/Dalhaus Crameri Stringer
Mclean Boyd Dickson

Pretty decent starting forward line, I just wish Boyd would smash packs the way Big Red does

It might come down to how we perform in the Finals. We don't need Cloke, and he misses overhead marks, misses set shots. I don't buy he'd change for the better playing consistently well for us. Not sure how keen Bevo is on him is but if we crash out on Thursday it might get the club looking at it closely.

The fact that he has nominated the Dogs means that we have already put a contract infront of him mate.

Do we really need him?

Mclean Boyd Dickson

Pretty decent starting forward line, I just wish Boyd would smash packs the way Big Red does

Considering that Boyd will be playing 50% ruck, yeah we need another tall forward. Thats without even factoring the weeks Boyd/Roughy may miss with injury.

Id rather a better one than Cloke but hes the best available.

Do we really need him?

Mclean Boyd Dickson

I don't think you can include Dahl as a fwd any more, he's a much different player than he started off. He's an inside mid now not a pinch hitting goal sneak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill throw in Paul Hudson also. Cook wasnt a total failure either I dont think.
While Hudson was a bit different as he wasn't a key forward I'd say he was a excellent recruit for us but he was one I thought still had a bit of footy left when he came,he musnt have been that old. Richard Osborne was also a reasonably good mature recruit as a forward.

Who f***ing cares. TempleKelvington, what happened with the well dressed woman carrying the coffee?

P.S. Cloke will rediscover a love for footy that he forgot he had under Bevo. I'm sure he has enormous respect for Bucks but their time together has passed.
Can play. Will be valuable for us. Get him!
She crossed the road, I haven't seen her since. Bit like the musings of Wispy on What sort of players are stew and Jake, she is as much a mystery to me as they are to him.

Alright, he will only kick 80.

Ok it seems this s**t is real.

13 AFL games.

20 goals 24 points and six out of bounds.

At least one game he will be talked up as having cost us due to poor set shot work.

Will be dropped in July and will return rarely.

Ok it seems this s**t is real.

13 AFL games.

20 goals 24 points and six out of bounds.

At least one game he will be talked up as having cost us due to poor set shot work.

Will be dropped in July and will return rarely.

Haha, as if it's real mate! Lol.

Sorry about that, I thought the number was so totally ridiculous that only the totally humour bereft wouldn't see the stupidity. Take your serious hat off for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back