List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance but are Hawthorn getting Ty to help out in the ruck in the absence of Ceglar because it's funny if they are because Ty can't ruck for s**t, and they have already found a forward replacement in Sicily to partner Gunstan, i can't see anything but VFL for Ty in 2017, he goes to Carlton or Brisbane and he is looking at 22 AFL games regardless of form and laziness.

Excuse my ignorance but are Hawthorn getting Ty to help out in the ruck in the absence of Ceglar because it's funny if they are because Ty can't ruck for s**t, and they have already found a forward replacement in Sicily to partner Gunstan, i can't see anything but VFL for Ty in 2017, he goes to Carlton or Brisbane and he is looking at 22 AFL games regardless of form and laziness.
For god's sake, keep quiet. We know that, Ty knows that...but maybe the famed Hawk scouts made the call after 2015, are on a very long bender and haven't checked his 2016 form

He'll be playing on a fleet footed lightly framed Mark Orr on Saturday. Orr was a forward swing ruckman , but due to Coburg's lack of tall defenders he's moved down back. Already has the scalp of Boyd from the Dogs
Will be an interesting tussle bc Orr was the Coburg version of TV before German reprogrammed him.

Reports are that the club found out that Vickery is leaving as a free agent a few weeks ago and decided to permanently drop him to the vfl ever since then.
Seriously?
Wouldn't it be an open-ish discussion given we can simply match the offer?
If we choose not to match it, surely there are no hard feelings.

That said, if he is indeed gonna be gone, no point playing him in the 1s.

Seriously?

Vickery wants out. He's being courted by Hawks & Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously?

Why play him if he's not going to be there next year?
Better to get games in to others.

Dimma keeps saying that Vickery is still a required player when they know he's gone is just making a mockery of us supporters.

yea give me a break ...."look he is a qulaity player and important to our structure".....PIGS ARES

yea give me a break ...."look he is a qulaity player and important to our structure".....PIGS ARES

It's better then him saying , look we think he is crap & if you want him you can pay him bugger all & we aren't going to match it ! We want teams to think we still want him upping there offer

It's better then him saying , look we think he is crap & if you want him you can pay him bugger all & we aren't going to match it ! We want teams to think we still want him upping there offer

I will respect Hardwick for saying it if Vickery does leave. It means Hardwick cares about the club not the individuals.

If he knows he is just trying to up Vickerys value then I like it!

Show me a coach that rates Vickery on Dimma's public statements and I'll show you an idiot.

It means Hardwick cares about the club not the individuals

he cares about both club and individual and is showing a bit of class- foreign to most of our fan base i know- a concept worthy of some respect regardless of if damien is a s**t coach or actually believes ty is in our best 25- i think anyway/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back