List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back already?

PqcIFm93VxA8o.gif

meh.......

Yeah he smashed in the VFL last two weeks. Must have because you only get a game in the seniors if you smash it in the VFL and have learnt the defensive side of the game

Thats it!! Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! FFS, I deadset give up. I am not a negative poster, but edging closer and closer with every mind numbingly dumb decision this club makes. HOW THE F$%^! does he get back in #eco
Don't worry Spring carnival soon mate

Don't forget they remember leppa coached rfc once, so he becomes the scape goat and cops a ban
Escape+goat+_d9900991cb2e2a3a6c1474242a22dca6.jpg Love a good Escape Goat, Leppa would make a great Escape Goat

Surely picking this dud should have us under investigation for tanking? What is the penalty? 500k suspended fine and a new coach funded by the league.
The point that is getting lost here is we have an opportunity to play just about every player we have on the list, but no we pick a bloke who has been abysmal all year instead of having a look at the likes of C Moore or even Elton.
Form doesnt come into it ATM. We cant play finals and lack in lots of areas. It is time to just play as many kids as we can.

Tyrone needs to have several 4 or 5 15 plus possesion games. he needs to crash packs consistently he needs to take contested marks and he must show an appetite to work when he doesnt have the ball.It is a great opportunity for him to work on the many things he must get better at in the two's!!!! geez it may even build some hunger and put a bit of fire in his belly.
As usual one of dimmas favorites just walks back in without having to do too much.
There are many things wrong at the club but this is just another example that shows they have no idea on how to go about fixing what is wrong and once again reeks of double standards.

.........and we've officially entered coaching for your career mode! Exit the short foray into junior development, in with the old favourites in the hope of some late season wins. Way to go Dimma, you try and save your job.
Mate watch today's presser bc to me DH is resembling a dead man walking.
He will not coach the RFC next year.
Spoke to a bloke today who is in the know ( I see 5x a year, but known for 25 yrs)said big spenders are dropping out on the club and they're taking a hit financially and also on the phones. The abuse against DH is high and members want change . Also the big boys are ready to hit with a ticket .The admin will act not bc of competence , but bc of outside pressure. This Source has been reliable over time and based on DH body language today I think he's done.

Spoke to a bloke today who is in the know ( I see 5x a year, but known for 25 yrs)said big spenders are dropping out on the club and they're taking a hit financially and also on the phones. The abuse against DH is high and members want change . Also the big boys are ready to hit with a ticket .The admin will act not bc of competence , but bc of outside pressure. This Source has been reliable over time and based on DH body language today I think he's done.

another s**t performance and he will resign I reckon, I honestly don't think he believes most the stuff he says anymore.

So hope that's right TI, we are just treading water with this bloke and will all still be venting over this exact situation this time next year if the club doesn't make a change.

So hope that's right TI, we are just treading water with this bloke and will all still be venting over this exact situation this time next year if the club doesn't make a change.
Yep I'm seeing what I predicted six years ago and was ridiculed by my own friends and family members . They jumped on board after the North loss . I was really surprised how basically five blokes could carry a team which shows you the immense talent of these blokes . Only if we had got a FD who could have found three more guns and a few more B Graders. We would have got close to a flag IMO . instead TV is still plodding around.

Last edited:

Hope you're right TI, we can't afford another year of Hardwick game plan being drilled into the new kids coming through. Geez even with us being no chance of making the finals the bloke can't release the shackles and allow a more free flowing attacking gamestyle. He is either not capable or not willing, either way we need him replaced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you're right TI, we can't afford another year of Hardwick game plan being drilled into the new kids coming through. Geez even with us being no chance of making the finals the bloke can't release the shackles and allow a more free flowing attacking gamestyle. He is either not capable or not willing, either way we need him replaced.
So do I mate not for my credibility , but for the future of the RFC .
The guy spends a lot of time on planes and I hadn't seen him since the CFC game. He was so angry and the expression on his face that we have become what you described a team stationary with no confidence .
He was adamant that DH is gone. No ifs or maybes .
Could you imagine if we go in with this lot next year ? It would be madness to the point of suicidal and I reckon the point of no return for many members.
His last lot of pressers have shown us a different DH in terms of body language . I even watched the presser with the sound off just to observe his facial and body actions. He's lost any positivity he may have once had. He cannot take us any further North, but the opposite is highly likely

So do I mate not for my credibility , but for the future of the RFC .
The guy spends a lot of time on planes and I hadn't seen him since the CFC game. He was so angry and the expression on his face that we have become what you described a team stationary with no confidence .
He was adamant that DH is gone. No ifs or maybes .
Could you imagine if we go in with this lot next year ? It would be madness to the point of suicidal and I reckon the point of no return for many members.
His last lot of pressers have shown us a different DH in terms of body language . I even watched the presser with the sound off just to observe his facial and body actions. He's lost any positivity he may have once had. He cannot take us any further North, but the opposite is highly likely

Im sure youre a nice bloke, so no offence, but I call bullshit. Either bullshit in terms of this 'friends' credibility or bullshit in terms of Dimma being sacked or both. Either way: bullshit.

The club is not an unprofessional jellybacked, jump at shadows (or tempestuous supporters) organisation these days. Dimma will see out next year and a call will be made then. But go ahead, pile in on Dimma if it makes you feel better about the season and that you are in control of your life.

Im sure youre a nice bloke, so no offence, but I call bullshit. Either bullshit in terms of this 'friends' credibility or bullshit in terms of Dimma being sacked or both. Either way: bullshit.

The club is not an unprofessional jellybacked, jump at shadows (or tempestuous supporters) organisation these days. Dimma will see out next year and a call will be made then. But go ahead, pile in on Dimma if it makes you feel better about the season and that you are in control of your life.
The oracle gas spoken......

.........and we've officially entered coaching for your career mode! Exit the short foray into junior development, in with the old favourites in the hope of some late season wins. Way to go Dimma, you try and save your job.
Have we?

With no Griffiths, can McBean play CHF by himself? No way. We'd get slaughtered down there.

They have Griffiths a shot without Ty for a few weeks and it worked well, and it would've continued if Ben wasn't injured.

Now it's Ty's turn (by luck, not by performance) to try and show the same. I think we're trialling a new structure with only 1 of the 2 in the team. So Ty is probably playing out for his future at Richmond these next few weeks. We'll see how he goes.

So before you have a crack at Dimma and say this is his fault, he wants Ty, doesn't rate McBean, playing his favourites rah rah. Have a think about our structures. McBean is not a second choice forward in the AFL, not yet, if ever. He's too small and yet to grow into his body. You can't play him by himself at CHF. We have no other options except Ty. Say Dimma is playing favourites all you want, but in reality this is his only option with Griffiths out.

Jump at shadows. Seven years tick tock. DH is not bigger than the RFC he's just another bad chapter.
And the RFC a professional outfit. Where have you been ?
Why do we still have DH BH FJ DR and Penny?
There are no shadows to jump if the Sun has gone down

Last edited:
Have we?

With no Griffiths, can McBean play CHF by himself? No way. We'd get slaughtered down there.

They have Griffiths a shot without Ty for a few weeks and it worked well, and it would've continued if Ben wasn't injured.

Now it's Ty's turn (by luck, not by performance) to try and show the same. I think we're trialling a new structure with only 1 of the 2 in the team. So Ty is probably playing out for his future at Richmond these next few weeks. We'll see how he goes.

So before you have a crack at Dimma and say this is his fault, he wants Ty, doesn't rate McBean, playing his favourites rah rah. Have a think about our structures. McBean is not a second choice forward in the AFL, not yet, if ever. He's too small and yet to grow into his body. You can't play him by himself at CHF. We have no other options except Ty. Say Dimma is playing favourites all you want, but in reality this is his only option with Griffiths out.
Elton? C. Moore? There are options. Gonna look great with Ty and Hammer alternating at FF .... GWS must be fretting already!

Elton? C. Moore? There are options. Gonna look great with Ty and Hammer alternating at FF .... GWS must be fretting already!
I'm not gonna watch the game first time for everything

He's back already?

PqcIFm93VxA8o.gif

meh.......

Exactly and when mcbean was doing those figures at a bare min in his sleep would rarely get a call up ahh favoritism at its best...
VFL report was a laugh many and i say many times mcbean had over and beyond the stats that Ty got last week and all i would read was needs to do more, or impact more, or this or that but Ty has a standard vfl game (with his experience should be dominating) and whollah he's back...

Finals are out the door so why on earth would ty need to be back in the side after 1 VFL game perfect opportunity to keep playing mcbean and castagna too.
Its is blatantly obvious dimma has no vision for the future only played more kids when season was shot....Now dropping the like menadue week before.

They say dimma is 50/50 line ball whether he coaches next year i prey that he is let go doesn't have the tools to be a great coach 7 years and where are we!

Some have mentioned his contract need to pay him out well if 3-5K dont join up in 2017 cause of dimma still coaching 500-750K min is lost so might as well pay him out cause either way 500K min will be lost by pay out to dimma or loss of members, lets start afresh again and put a broom through the whole place from head to toe...

"I'd like to see Vickery in a winning environment" Andrew Maher.:rolleyes:
Says Hawthorn should take him.

Media already starting to like him now,there are rumours he is leaving.

As soon as he takes off his Richmond jumper,he will be the next messiah.
Nothing wets a Richmond troll in the media than a player who leaves the club and does well at another club,Ottens all over again.

I hope and believe he will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back