Toast Types of people at the footy

Remove this Banner Ad

that one guy in the corporate area who is intoxicated, doesn't support either team very witty gets a good laugh
that one guy in the corporate area who is intoxicated, doesn't support either team, cracks a joke 100% cringe

Otherwise known as insufferable campaigners

Yeah its good value. The 8 hotdogs from Aldi is 2.30 or so then need a bag of rolls. The trick is to not cook the hot dogs at home too much and let them finish off in the thermos.

I am a wooden skewer person myself for the extraction.

Other possibilities.... using a syringe to take out some coke and replace it with the same amount of bourbon/whisky. Guys at the gate check for sealed bottles. If its open they might smell it.

Wooden skewer. Disposable. Easy to carry. Extraction from thermos a breeze.

Absolutely brilliant.

Wooden skewer. Disposable. Easy to carry. Extraction from thermos a breeze.

Absolutely brilliant.

Where do you put it when you're done though? Can't put it in your pocket, you might puncture your scrotum.

SmartSelect_20220429-224438_Firefox.jpg

Nothing wrong with wearing the team Guernsey unless its numbered then maybe it could be a bit odd.

One thing I find weird is seeing people going into the ground in team colors that are not playing.
Yep, its like going to a.concert and seeing someone wearing another bands tshirt.

"Yep, its great you like the Pixies mate, I do as well, amazing band. But we are at a Midnight Oil concert so put on a jacket or * off"

Over the past decade of depression as a Carlton supporter, my dad and I quietly and solemnly reflect upon a) the draft pick we used to draft or trade in a player, b) the players we missed and c) their suspected salaries.

Yeah its good value. The 8 hotdogs from Aldi is 2.30 or so then need a bag of rolls. The trick is to not cook the hot dogs at home too much and let them finish off in the thermos.

I am a wooden skewer person myself for the extraction.

Other possibilities.... using a syringe to take out some coke and replace it with the same amount of bourbon/whisky. Guys at the gate check for sealed bottles. If its open they might smell it.

Done the ole' vodka syringe in a bag of oranges, the citrus covers for any alcohol smell.

Over the past decade of depression as a Carlton supporter, my dad and I quietly and solemnly reflect upon a) the draft pick we used to draft or trade in a player, b) the players we missed and c) their suspected salaries.
Like this guy ?
9D416451-309F-4985-96D0-6096D7E558BD.jpeg

Nothing wrong with wearing the team Guernsey unless its numbered then maybe it could be a bit odd.

One thing I find weird is seeing people going into the ground in team colors that are not playing.

I don't get why people care so much what people wear to the footy.

If you want to wear a jumper, wear a jumper. If you want to get a number, get a number. I'm all for it.

I go to the footy to have fun, not worry about being a fashion statement. I hate being an adult all of the time. Just let me have something lol.

I don't get why people care so much what people wear to the footy.

If you want to wear a jumper, wear a jumper. If you want to get a number, get a number. I'm all for it.

I go to the footy to have fun, not worry about being a fashion statement. I hate being an adult all of the time. Just let me have something lol.

People can wear what they want but I find it funny when there is someone decked out in their team colors and they are not playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People can wear what they want but I find it funny when there is someone decked out in their team colors and they are not playing.
Yeah thats odd. I'll give you that.

Done the ole' vodka syringe in a bag of oranges, the citrus covers for any alcohol smell.
This is an impressive level of smuggling. Kind of like the drug cartels hiding bags of cocaine in the pips of avocados.

Fishass mate who always waits for the last qrt to shout the David Hasselfroffs.. cause he wants to get away with only shouting pots.. or he's hoping some of his mates are like.. nah man.. I'm too *en blotto and that.. or they're like *en.. gotta hit the *en frog and toad later tonight so *en gotta sobber up and that man.. next time man.. next time man.

Last edited:
Probably been said before but "The Jekyll and Hyde"

Either:

a) The supporter who's really witty, laid back and easygoing when their side is winning....but gets snarkier and angrier as their team starts falling behind.

b) The super quiet guy who doesn't say boo, then suddenly jumps up and goes absolutely troppo screaming over some minor decision or mistake.

Thoughts on a compilation project for this thread.. like have an immaculate collection of like 1-20.. a great collection of like 21-40.

1-20 easy.. all of mine. 21-40 hard.. open for debate.
Pretty sure all of yours were the same bloke.

Thoughts on a compilation project for this thread.. like have an immaculate collection of like 1-20.. a great collection of like 21-40.

1-20 easy.. all of mine. 21-40 hard.. open for debate.

I don't get this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back