Toast Types of people at the footy

Remove this Banner Ad

The angry, frustrated people with nothing going on in their lives, who get no joy out of watching AFL footy and following their team. You know the type.. The ones who are relentlessly negative, always finding fault, never satisfied, constantly whinging and moaning about every umpiring decision, always bagging their own team's players and coach, always shitting on opposition stars and never appreciating good play from opponents.

For these overgrown sooky babies, AFL footy isn't a game or a spectacle to be enjoyed, but a bad habit.... Every game is a 'life or death' contest where their entire well-being rests on the result. You can find these people venting their spleen in many of the match threads here on Big Footy, stinking up the joint and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

Avoid.
Been reading the cricket match day/week threads?

I feel called out. Brought 12 rolls and every ingredient for home made Banh Mi (Vietnamese pork rolls) with all the trimmings to the last game I went to.
Congrats to you. Banh Mi’s are the greatest thing ever.
I’m a little bit of a MasterChef, but would never be stuffed making them at home from scratch.

Been reading the cricket match day/week threads?
I’ve read them.
I seriously think the cricket board on here is one of the biggest cancers on the entire internet.
5th graders who have found an AFL website to abuse Test and First Class cricketers.

The Groupie.

Usually half-drunk, often middle-aged woman who openly lusts after the hottest male player on the ground. All her comments have nothing to do with his football ability, but instead about how "hot" and how much of a "stud" he is.
I know its not footy nut I had one of these women at the Storm v Warriors ANZAC day game 2022 was all over Rhys Walsh who was then at the Warriors all night despite being a Storm fan.

I went off at an ump once "white maggot C word" and was duly told off by people around me and I held my hand and said "sorry"

Never again lol

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
This reminds me of the time I was watching a game at the Gabba with some mates. After a high tackle to a Swans player, my mate yells "50 METRES!" and some mum with her 2 kids sitting a few rows ahead of us turns around and yells:

"IT'S NOT F*ING 50 METRES YOU F**ING C!"

Everyone around us was like whoa think of the children! We deserved it though :$

1. People that come and listen to the commentary with their headphones. Like why even come?

2. People that come with binoculars. There is literally a giant screen you can see if the players are too far away.

3. The 1 Richmond guy who keeps screaming “To the Grand Final Again!!” If you listen closely you can actually hear him on TV. Has been a little quiet recently though

1. People that come and listen to the commentary with their headphones. Like why even come?

2. People that come with binoculars. There is literally a giant screen you can see if the players are too far away.

3. The 1 Richmond guy who keeps screaming “To the Grand Final Again!!” If you listen closely you can actually hear him on TV. Has been a little quiet recently though
I know this is a fun thread but just with the first 2 vision impaired people do this a lot. I don't use binoculars but being vision impaired still listen to the game on radio whilst at the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back