MMA-UFC UFC 204: Bisping v. Henderson II

Remove this Banner Ad

If it went to a decision ...It was always going to be suspect

If it went to a decision ...It was always going to be suspect
Do you think it was suspect? It was just really close and even going into the 5th imo. Hendo might have given round 5 up with that rolling leglock/cartwheel kick/??? Lol

Do you think it was suspect? It was just really close and even going into the 5th imo. Hendo might have given round 5 up with that rolling leglock/cartwheel kick/??? Lol

I think the 49-46 was suspect. I don't think Hendo wins a 5rd fight with the right hands and a takedown.

thinking about it.. round 1 probably should have been a 10 - 8.

Have to say I was borderline 10-8 for the 1st aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did Hendo get robbed? I didnt get to see it
Probably should have been a draw or a hendo win really. Id have to watch round 5 again.

When they change the rules at the end of the year to be more liberal with 10-8 rounds. Round 1 would definitely be 10-8.

Either way, robberys dont exist if the fight was close.

Hmmm.. not sure how u can give the 2nd round to bisping.

The 5th was super close. Great effort from hendo tho.

The second round was all Bisping until Hendo knocked him down and there wasn't much follow up. It's line ball who gets the round in that case, so I'm not unhappy there was a split amongst the judges. It was a great effort by Hendo, but ultimately I think it was a draw at best for him.

Time for Vitor to hang them up IMO. His greatest strength has always been his crazy hand speed, but he looks way too tentative to throw his hands these days. Mousasi deserves a crack at one of the big guys next. I'd imagine he'll get the winner of Rockhold/Souza or Weidman/Romero (whichever one doesn't get next shot at Bisping).

Very impressed by Manuwa. His hands looked as good as I can remember and he wasn't flustered at all by OSP's reach or unusual stand up. If he can tighten up his stand up defence and take down defence, he could well challenge for the title in the next year or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back