Uncle Tony’s House - Grand re opening for S25!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss..

8e24972f320f5c478c1110ec.jpg

I know you can still get these too but how good were Big Red Chewies!

Haven't tried that one. They only had the guava strawberry
TBB5613_Product_Images_Diet_Rite-_Cordial.jpg

There's a whole bunch. I'd buy 3-4 every 2 weeks, they're that good. Only just tried the guava after always going for the raspberry and lime on most ocassions. Certainly a winner for those who haven't tried

TBB5613_Product_Images_Diet_Rite-_Cordial.jpg

There's a whole bunch. I'd buy 3-4 every 2 weeks, they're that good. Only just tried the guava after always going for the raspberry and lime on most ocassions. Certainly a winner for those who haven't tried

And I thought BB Dingster is obsessed with it - ummm turns out you're even more obsessed! Didn't think that's possible :p

And I thought BB Dingster is obsessed with it - ummm turns out you're even more obsessed! Didn't think that's possible :p
It's #1 on my shopping list each week. Althought, I sent the missus shopping today whilst I was at work and she FORGOT THE DAMN THINGS! :(

It's #1 on my shopping list each week. Althought, I sent the missus shopping today whilst I was at work and she FORGOT THE DAMN THINGS! :(
#sackMrsHaydo

I am tempted to say "trade her" :p aw what a shame...have you tried all the flavours? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her response.... #suckmydick :p

Trade her for who? You? ;)
I have tried all the flavours

MrsHaydo has a you know what to suck on? :eek:

Aw just kidding about the trade :p you know I just had to mention it hehe...BB is worse telling you to sack her though...:p

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2018 in Uncle Tony’s House.

Thought we could re boot tonight and reminisce about stuff that we grew up with that doesn’t exist anymore. For the younger members you may want to grab a drink and sit back and relax!
I am going to start with Colvan chips and Kia Ora cordial....all purchased down at your local SSW supermarket!

Let’s bring back some memories team!
I'm only a young'un but I saw these the other day & they remind me of long hot days in the outfield playing cricket at school....

images.jpg

I'm only a young'un but I saw these the other day & they remind me of long hot days in the outfield playing cricket at school....

View attachment 452439
That was always my favourite chewy. I used to blow bubbles and deliberately burst them really loudly. Girls thought I was very rude......

I believe so. I'm not that old they no longer make it mate.
Yeah but I think he's talking about stuff that happened way back when, but no longer does - like Carlton premierships :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back