Under 18 and under 17 all star games

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you that saw the game how did English play? Freo are apparently interested him, but im hoping we go for someone like SPS or Ainsworth instead. Thanks guys

He and Marshall are fools gold inside the top #10, hopefully some clubs fall for it.
Appreciate the feedback, thanks guys. I think the problem will be that he will test fantastically in the draft camp which will keep him up the top end of the order as there is no one else really like him in the draft.

Appreciate the feedback, thanks guys. I think the problem will be that he will test fantastically in the draft camp which will keep him up the top end of the order as there is no one else really like him in the draft.
English is the best ruck in the draft, just had a rubbish outing. Will certainly need to work on not dropping some absolute sitters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a Saints fans point of view, I've been very keen on Taranto at pick 10 but unfortunately his form won't see him get anywhere near that. Whoever takes him will be getting a ripper.

Very happy with Florents last couple of weeks and he's someone I think might shoot up the draft a bit.

Was hoping a few of the big guys would show something and push one of those midfielders back to our pick but all the talent this year seems to be mids.

Can't see which big man makes the top ten to be honest, although history tells you someone will grab one early.

Had a less than exciting game today, McLugage and Bowes had better games, whilst McGrath was possibly a no.1 worthy pick earlier in the week, McLugagge and Bowes have passed him as the clear #1 and #2.
Surely one game doesn't change the order that much. Are we forgetting last week?

I'd have McGrath ahead of Bowes to be honest.

Surely one game doesn't change the order that much. Are we forgetting last week?

I'd have McGrath ahead of Bowes to be honest.
McGrath's question marks have always been too much cheap ball and poor skills for a top pick. Today didn't alleviate those concerns for me. Whereas McLuggage and Bowes were clean and industrious. Clear top 2 for mine. Hope Brisbane or Freo (whoever has #3) has the balls to bid on him before GC's pick.

Had a less than exciting game today, McLugage and Bowes had better games, whilst McGrath was possibly a no.1 worthy pick earlier in the week, McLugagge and Bowes have passed him as the clear #1 and #2.
Its not possible that McGrath was a possible no1 earlier in the week and then two guys to be clearly better than him by the end of the week.

McGrath's question marks have always been too much cheap ball and poor skills for a top pick. Today didn't alleviate those concerns for me. Whereas McLuggage and Bowes were clean and industrious. Clear top 2 for mine. Hope Brisbane or Freo (whoever has #3) has the balls to bid on him before GC's pick.
8 clearances last week in a GF?

He and Marshall are fools gold inside the top #10, hopefully some clubs fall for it.
Watching some of the under 18s champs and such, Ive thought for a while Marshall is by the far the most overrated player in this draft. I dont think hes a top 10 pick, and if a club takes him there theyll regret it, plenty of better players to be had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back