Traded Zac Fisher [traded with #17 to North for #21 and #25]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d imagine, given our flexibility and need to trade out at least 2 end of round future PP’s that we would try and upgrade our current offer of 40.

As another Carlton supporter said, contracted he’s worth a pick early 30’s, I’m pretty sure we can wrangle that
Can North move those future picks? Aren't they meant to be reviewed by the AFL next year in case of improvement from the Roos? I would have thought they can't be moved if they aren't locked in.

Probably more baffling from a North sense if anything given the contract situation. To pay a kings ransom for this joker could hurt them in the long run.

Why insert yourself in this thread if you're only going to respond to posts that you feel you can argue with to stir the pot and ignore that one's that shoot your narrative down?

How is paying more than pick 42 (a rubbish pick) for a 25 year old, proven player, who has 2 more years on his contract a "kings ransom"? If North want to pry out a contracted player and offer him multiple years, surely they covet him enough to pay up?

Calling him school yard names like a "potato" and "a joker" doesn't exactly prove your worth as an astute football watcher... Sorry to inform you.

That would be rather generous of us. I think we would want something back if we give up 25. More likely is F3 + F4. I'm surprised this hasn't already been done.

Bloke has 2 years left on his contract.

Taylor Adams (30) was just traded for pick 33. It wouldn't be "generous" at all IMO.

I'd rather keep Fisher than have 25...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind that.
First glance at that was wtf, but Carlton rated fisher as a second, and we get another pick in the top 20. Therefore, it is a fairly even trade. Values Fisher at 31.

Its okay. Back of the napkin arithmatic suggests it values him at 31, which is higher than I thought we'd pay. But it's reasonable.
We are generally pretty fair traders. We don’t try to dick other clubs over.

First glance at that was wtf, but Carlton rated fisher as a second, and we get another pick in the top 20. Therefore, it is a fairly even trade. Values Fisher at 31.
Yeah and exactly where most had him penned from both sides value wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back