Traded Zac Fisher [traded with #17 to North for #21 and #25]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure you can rely on someone's judgement if they get confused between a close final we won and a dead rubber we were well beaten in.
You rate him and thats cool.

Not everyone has the same opinion on players and all good.

I rate him on games he actually plays, that's a decent starting point IMO.
Check our win % when he is an on field starter. Go back 3 years if you want.

Check our win % when he is an on field starter. Go back 3 years if you want.
That wouldn't mean anything unless you were comparing it to our win % when he wasn't and the sample size was significant enough.

That wouldn't mean anything unless you were comparing it to our win % when he wasn't and the sample size was significant enough.
You like him and that is cool.

I was wrong saying he played in our first final and happy to admit that.

Maybe try and protest in your jocks wearing an A frame board outside Ikon Park with a photo of Zac on it saying we stuffed up trading him for more support. 🍻

You like him and that is cool.

I was wrong saying he played in our first final and happy to admit that.

Maybe try and protest in your jocks wearing an A frame board outside Ikon Park with a photo of Zac on it saying we stuffed up trading him for more support. 🍻
Huh? You were the one who raised the win % stat. You replied to a post of mine stating he'd be good under Clarko but wasn't a good fit for us, so your responses to me have been bizarre.

Will be interesting to see where you play him, he's better as a half forward imo
It's nice to have players with that flexibility. We have quite a few half forwards on the list so unless he really stands out there then I don't think he will be played in that position.

My bad yeah it was the last game he played for us and was not selected in any final.
Dead rubber or not, it was his chance to secure a look in come finals & he bottled it.
He needs to improve his attack on man & ball, if North can get his intensity up, he'll be a handy acquisition.

Dead rubber or not, it was his chance to secure a look in come finals & he bottled it.
He needs to improve his attack on man & ball, if North can get his intensity up, he'll be a handy acquisition.
This is exactly the whole point i was trying to make just couldn’t be bothered in the end. He was a depth player for us relying on injuries to get games. I wish him all the best at North and he got us 2 picks inside 25 in this draft for a real late 1st round pick.

I am happy with that. 👌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish him nothing but the best. Seems like a fair deal for both sides. He's got some tricks and will play some good footy for the roos. Look forward to seeing him on good Friday.

Smart move trading out if the first round with your history.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Strange comment. Recent first rounders gave gone on Cerra and Saad. Others of note are Cripps, Weitering, Curnow and McKay.

Supporter of team finished 17th taunts team that finished 3rd about its drafting. Funny old world.

+ technically 21 is a first rounder still I think.

Strange comment. Recent first rounders gave gone on Cerra and Saad. Others of note are Cripps, Weitering, Curnow and McKay.

Supporter of team finished 17th taunts team that finished 3rd about its drafting. Funny old world.

+ technically 21 is a first rounder still I think.

Poster is Carlton obsessed for some reason.

I don't really understand why Carlton traded down their first rounder.
Because it netted us Pick 25 which we'll then on-trade for Hollands I imagine. We had no other collateral. Our next pick after 17 was 69, and I doubt we'd want to dip into next year's picks given the Camporeale twins will be draft age in 2024.

Because it netted us Pick 25 which we'll then on-trade for Hollands I imagine. We had no other collateral. Our next pick after 17 was 69, and I doubt we'd want to dip into next year's picks given the Camporeale twins will be draft age in 2024.
You deleted half of my quote out. The half I explained that I think Carlton could have ended up with 25 regardless.

Considering he is a contracted player, they have offered him 5 years, they are desperate for players, have picks coming out of their a-hole and 25 will end up in the 30's anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back