Traded Zac Fisher [traded with #17 to North for #21 and #25]

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with that. Nice one baggers.
2 picks inside 25 in this draft i am cool with. Especially since it is a real lottery after the top 5-7 players are taken.

This is one of the weakest drafts ever according to a lot of recruiters after the initial top end talent is gone inside the Top 10 picks.

Not to say boys taken later are going to be all duds but it is just so even talent wise from say from pick 10 to 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher has shown he can play at the level in 3 different roles. HB, Wing/Mid and HHF. He's better than half of Norths current players and would walk into their 22 despite having some flaws as a player.

Pick around 30-35 his value imo.
North will want it done for a pick in the early 40s. Blues ideally will want a pick in the early 20s. Suspect they meet in the middle, and it gets done for something in the early 30s or equivalent.

Neither club is known for playing it tough and both list managers seem pretty amicable with each other. Suspect it gets done later in the week as North will have bigger priorities and picks flying around everywhere. Once the dust settles, they will be in a better to work through what they can offer for Zac.
Well done you two.

Huge win for North, gun utility and a first round pick for two second rounders. Draft talent falls off a cliff after the first round. Kudos.
Probably more baffling from a North sense if anything given the contract situation. To pay a kings ransom for this joker could hurt them in the long run.

From Joker to Gun utility in the space of 24hrs!

🤣

Nice trolling but missed it byyyyyyyyy that much!

Will be a very good player under Clarko I reckon. We struggle with these types as our other mids aren't great defensively.

Will be a very good player under Clarko I reckon. We struggle with these types as our other mids aren't great defensively.
His biggest weakness is his wrong side. On his Left foot he is good but once pressured on his other side he becomes a liability and nearly lost us that final against the Swans with some horrific turnovers late in the game when it was Red hot pressure wise.

Fisher loves junk time and will star for 45mins when the game is already in the bag.

His biggest weakness is his wrong side. On his Left foot he is good but once pressured on his other side he becomes a liability and nearly lost us that final against the Swans with some horrific turnovers late in the game when it was Red hot pressure wise.

Fisher loves junk time and will star for 45mins when the game is already in the bag.
He didn't even play any finals?

I reckon you’re thinking about the final round against GWS because I’m certain he was dropped for the finals but the point is good.

If he has the time to get onto his left side then he’s a very capable footballer. If not it can be quite dicey

I reckon you’re thinking about the final round against GWS because I’m certain he was dropped for the finals but the point is good.

If he has the time to get onto his left side then he’s a very capable footballer. If not it can be quite dicey
Not sure you can rely on someone's judgement if they get confused between a close final we won and a dead rubber we were well beaten in.

My bad yeah it was the last game he played for us and was not selected in any final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back