Unpopular Basketball Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Erm... yes they did. Apparently Lebron has to beat a team with 4 future HOFers. It's been said a lot.
Future HOFers = on the path to the hall of fame.

All 4 are and you've done nothing but change what you're talking about because you're in denial about the level Draymond plays at.

Nobody claimed if Draymond retired today he'd be in the HOF.

Future HOFers = on the path to the hall of fame.

All 4 are and you've done nothing but change what you're talking about because you're in denial about the level Draymond plays at.

Nobody claimed if Draymond retired today he'd be in the HOF.
No i argued he is not right a future HOFer. Which he isnt. Curry and KD are. Even Klay is borderline.

They give those spots out to just anyone.

Im just trying to challenge the bullshit narrative that if Lebron win, wow he beat a team with 4 future HOFers or if he loses, oh well, he was playing against a team with 4 future HOFers.

Stop with the excuses.

No i argued he is not right a future HOFer. Which he isnt. Curry and KD are. Even Klay is borderline.

They give those spots out to just anyone.

Im just trying to challenge the bullshit narrative that if Lebron win, wow he beat a team with 4 future HOFers or if he loses, oh well, he was playing against a team with 4 future HOFers.

Stop with the excuses.
So explain to me how the likes of Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are future HOFers but Klay and Draymond aren't?

1kff1y.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA should remove the corner 3 point shot.

Or extend the court slightly so they think they're in the corner but they're slightly behind the backboard

I would've thought widening the court an extra foot or so is more the answer - making 3s closer to the same distance at each spot... and im pretty sure that has been brought up in the last few years.

With the greater size (somewhat) and athleticism (moreso) of players now compared to when the 3pt line was introduced, this will help with spacing, and also potentially make the mid-range shot a thing again. (Given that around 1/3 of 3's will be more difficult)

Just make the half way line the 3pt line. See if we can get Steph under 35%

Would certainly increase the mouth guard throwing percentage.

Because it takes away some of the spacing. People will leave their player to collapse on a driver knowing they are only leaving an open two in the corner.

Isnt that the point though? Have someone in the corner who is a threat to open the space for the athletic driving players and cuts? Rather than just have everyone collapse in a crowd in the middle?

Giannis will be a more complete and better player then Durant.
My boy currently posting a PER of 40+ and carrying the bucks. While Durant is the most uncompetitive NBA star in history and the third most important warrior. While taunting fans he won a ring by joining a 73 win team

My boy currently posting a PER of 40+ and carrying the bucks. While Durant is the most uncompetitive NBA star in history and the third most important warrior. While taunting fans he won a ring by joining a 73 win team

Yeah, not doing yourself any favours with how you argue the point.

1. We're 3 games into the season, so calm your farm.
2. Giannis is currently a top 10 guy in the league, and may well take that next jump to top 2-3 this season or next, but that next step is a tough one to make, and maintain consistently - so lets see him do it first.
3. Only LBJ has consistently been that level of player over the last 5-10 years. Everyone else comes in and out of the conversation. Durant has, IMO, clearly been the most consistently great out of the next group of guys... if Giannis reaches that level - then that would be fricking awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back