US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asset? No, never heard anybody refer to him as an asset.

Pawn. Pawn, is the word your looking for. Trump was Russia's (Putins) pawn.

Just pulled from the first page of googling "Trump Russian asset". Yes, it wasn't as widespread on this forum (although a quick glance of a forum search of the same term found six posters say that he was, and in both cases that's without checking for people saying "agent" or what have you in its place).

Anyway, he clearly wasn't Putin's asset nor his pawn by the sheer fact that he took an aggressive and hostile stance to Russian interests time and again. Biden so far has acted in a more conciliatory way towards Russia. And this is a good thing about Biden! Needless hostility is reckless, and a warmer relations between the two countries should be welcomed. There were those in the intelligence community who wanted to lead the world into aggression and militarism, and just as in 2003 they found a corporate media happy to play ball and demand more and more action.

Maricopa County audit was requested by state legislature..

Have you forgotten all the Rachael Maddow clips that were posted on here about russia/trump collusion??
2016/2017 was insane.
You are wrong.
Your link didn’t say that.

yes, never saw him described as an ‘asset’.

not a fan of Maddow.

Why are these politicians wasting so much time on this bullshit?

This isn’t government.
Because the republicans need some bs excuse to disenfranchise the black voters of , Phoenix Atlanta , Philadelphia Pittsburgh Detriot and Milwaukee Who voted for Biden and got him up to win . This circus will move to Georgia , Pennsylvania Michigan and Wisconsin and the counties Where the cities I mentioned will be targeted . As its been mentioned before the republican states are passing laws to make it harder for minorities to vote . Some fraudit investigation that will show alleged mass fraud will be the excuse they need for those laws .

You are wrong.
Your link didn’t say that.

yes, never saw him described as an ‘asset’.

not a fan of Maddow.
No matter which way you want to spin it, the Republican controlled senate is part of the state legislature..
the court case was between the state legislative body and Maricopa County, as they didn’t believe the county followed the laws of the state when holding the election…

and yes the whole Russian narrative, collision/asset/pawn is fictitious nonsense..

Everything is above board. Now the brilliant talented Hunter Biden has evolved from sitting on the boards of "companies" in the Ukraine and China and is now an artist, who's works are immediately in huge demand selling to "anonymous" " buyers" at 6 figures a pop.

Everything is above board. Now the brilliant talented Hunter has evolved from sitting on the boards of "companies" in the Ukraine and China and is now an artist, who's works are immediately in huge demand selling to "anonymous" " buyers" at 6 figures a pop.

Oh so you're an art critic now?

Everything is above board. Now the brilliant talented Hunter Biden has evolved from sitting on the boards of "companies" in the Ukraine and China and is now an artist, who's works are immediately in huge demand selling to "anonymous" " buyers" at 6 figures a pop.
How to get to be a no 1 author in book sales

No matter which way you want to spin it, the Republican controlled senate is part of the state legislature..
the court case was between the state legislative body and Maricopa County, as they didn’t believe the county followed the laws of the state when holding the election…

and yes the whole Russian narrative, collision/asset/pawn is fictitious nonsense..
I know the background. Your are the one trying to spin it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like facts.
Nice to know the offical court case is now forth known as the republican controlled senate vs Maricopa County..

Get a grip.. and come back to reality.
The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters. Accordingly, the Senators have the power to subpoena material as part of an inquiry into election reform measures," the judge said in his review.

All the offical documentation refers to ‘Arizona legislature’ in part of their review..

Last edited:
Nice to know the offical court case is now forth known as the republican controlled senate vs Maricopa County..

Get a grip.. and come back to reality.
The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters. Accordingly, the Senators have the power to subpoena material as part of an inquiry into election reform measures," the judge said in his review.

All the offical documentation refers to ‘Arizona legislature’ in part of their review..

I mean, you're both kinda right.

It is indeed the 'Arizona legislature', but the only reason the audit is happening in the first place is coz that legislature is GOP controlled.

I mean, you're both kinda right.

It is indeed the 'Arizona legislature', but the only reason the audit is happening in the first place is coz that legislature is GOP controlled.
100%
Although I’m respectfully referring to correct terminology, regardless of party they are still the controlling body. Maggie5 is using partisan spin..

Here’s an elected Republican, writing in the conservative National Review, on Arizona’s “audit”.

Great article. Interesting that at least one reputable company applied to do the audit, was rejected, and they went with a company largely unknown in this space who didn't even formally apply. Tells you all you need to know really.

Quite a few Republicans coming out against the audit in the last month or so. All lower levels or non-elected mind you, but thats to be expected - we know what happens to anyone in the GOP looking to make an actual top level career in politics if you go against Lord Trump.

Great article. Interesting that at least one reputable company applied to do the audit, was rejected, and they went with a company largely unknown in this space who didn't even formally apply. Tells you all you need to know really.

Quite a few Republicans coming out against the audit in the last month or so. All lower levels or non-elected mind you, but thats to be expected - we know what happens to anyone in the GOP looking to make an actual top level career in politics if you go against Lord Trump.
If its dodgy better check all the people elected

But the Arizona Senate didn’t feel comfortable with that conclusion and is now conducting its own audit. For an unknown reason, Maricopa County is the only county of Arizona’s 15 counties being audited, and only the top two contests on the ballot — the presidential, in which Joe Biden (D) defeated incumbent Donald Trump (R), and the Senate race, in which Mark Kelly (D) defeated incumbent Martha McSally (R) — are being audited. Down-ballot, Republicans held the state legislature and won five of the six countywide seats.

If its dodgy better check all the people elected

But the Arizona Senate didn’t feel comfortable with that conclusion and is now conducting its own audit. For an unknown reason, Maricopa County is the only county of Arizona’s 15 counties being audited, and only the top two contests on the ballot — the presidential, in which Joe Biden (D) defeated incumbent Donald Trump (R), and the Senate race, in which Mark Kelly (D) defeated incumbent Martha McSally (R) — are being audited. Down-ballot, Republicans held the state legislature and won five of the six countywide seats.

Yep, one of several very humorous passages in that article. I quite liked this one too; :tearsofjoy:

The irony of all of this is that I was merely a candidate in November. In fact, I defeated the incumbent Democrat who was previously the top elections official for the county. (I guess he forgot to rig his own election? Or was it a clever ruse?)

Because the republicans need some bs excuse to disenfranchise the black voters of , Phoenix Atlanta , Philadelphia Pittsburgh Detriot and Milwaukee Who voted for Biden and got him up to win . This circus will move to Georgia , Pennsylvania Michigan and Wisconsin and the counties Where the cities I mentioned will be targeted . As its been mentioned before the republican states are passing laws to make it harder for minorities to vote . Some fraudit investigation that will show alleged mass fraud will be the excuse they need for those laws .

A michigan committee led by republicans have found no fraud in a county but will still push to change to make it harder for blacks to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back