US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple really. One is a white male, the other a female of "colour".
The regulars here know that my mrs is of colour and carrying my baby
Never fantasised about frogs, or socks, so no, dont know what you mean.
I have the best metaphors, believe me folks!

I'll raise you Athens main bus terminal middle of summer in the late 90s. Probably didn't help I had one of the biggest hangovers in my life and had just gotten off a 7 hour bus from the coast, but yeah. Life changing experience :tearsofjoy:
Sorry m8, but merely reading your bigfooty posts is an experience worse than you've described there!

It's really weird how you have this strong emotional connection with Trump, but lash out at a lovely lady such as AOC.

Whats going on there?
Frustrated desire

That's not going to keep him or his family out of prison.
Nor will it change the history of his disaster as POTUS.

Cleanliness and smell weren't the issue. It was that it was that fkin cold that your bits would retreat to a warmer climate and hinder what you were there to do.
LOL I was going to mention shrinkage, but I wanted to stay classy. ;)

Trump supporters call on the National Guard to help them kill politicians in Washington.
In his final days in office the mask has finally been removed.

Some word appearing that Scummo's gong from Trump might have had something to do with him helping to dig dirt on Biden which will be awesome for our relationship with his administration if true. But it shouldn't surprise, if you think about Downer and Howard both endorsed Trump for re-election while Sloppy Joe kept on about voter fraud, Trumpism is buried balls deep in the Liberal Party.

armpit

.......waiting, waiting

The maths (at least) will never come. It was obvious from his awkward reference to normal curves and probability that he was trying to pretend he was across it and selling it as a significant argument. It isn't, as people who understand it more have been saying all along.

Some word appearing that Scummo's gong from Trump might have had something to do with him helping to dig dirt on Biden which will be awesome for our relationship with his administration if true. But it shouldn't surprise, if you think about Downer and Howard both endorsed Trump for re-election while Sloppy Joe kept on about voter fraud, Trumpism is buried balls deep in the Liberal Party.

It's a disgrace that these petty, self-interested people are in positions that affect our lives. And it's on both sides, unfortunately.

It's a disgrace that these petty, self-interested people are in positions that affect our lives. And it's on both sides, unfortunately.

Not sure if the both sides thing is really appropriate when there are actual nazis and fascists on one side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure that enthusiasm for the sort of politics Trump offers can be justified by that. What Trumpism stood for hasn't been exposed in the last ten days, it's been evident for years now and yet here we have the most senior members of our government and the grandees of the Liberal Party not only warmly embracing it but it would seem actively enabling it. It's troubling.

1610918101573.png

Lies and corruption don’t apply to just trump, it’s part of mainstream politics and has been for over 100 years. It will continue under Biden but because he speaks nicer and follows the playbook the public will think things are better.

Sorry m8, but merely reading your bigfooty posts is an experience worse than you've described there!

Ahhh FK, I know its been a rough few months on here for ya, but lashing out at those around you is never the answer.

Chin up snowflake - make a few more posts about Obama's drone record and TriBaLiStIc PsYcHoLoGiCaL pHeNoMeNoNs, count up all your e-wins and resulting imaginary e-bucks, then finish off by thinking about your favourite breakfast cereals while flagellating yourself with sack full of doorknobs.

You'll be feeling better in no time m8 :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back