The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Anyone would think the Republicans are worried with them running with the voter fraud line.

Who knows what to think now because I was thinking Trump will win but the reaction from him seems like they are genuinely worried now.
It's effectively a concession that Trump will not win with the absentee ballots counted.

It is becoming increasingly clear that people simply don’t care about progressive issues. They don’t care about the environment. They don’t care about race. They don’t care about LBGTQIA. They don’t care about any policy.

People simply don’t like change.

And all the progressive issues represent change and not enough people want to do it.

And change is the easiest thing in the world to attack.
Dumb ass Americans have been conned into thinking Trump has some great impact on their lives. It’s both sad and hilarious.

He is no different to the others. Drain the swamp ha!

It's not hysteria. It's backed up by facts.

Non proliferation treaties have been torn up. The Russians now have hypersonic nukes (reducing the margin for error for a retaliatory strike). Russia and China have deteriorated into ultranationalist Dictatorships, and the USA is not far behind them. Russia is actively flexing its muscles, annexing Georgia, Crimea and deploying troops into Syria and Venezuela. China is openly threatening to annex Taiwan, and is annexing territory in the South China Sea.

Cyberwarfare, and disinformation campaigns are active from both groups, reducing peoples ability to separate fact from fiction. World Leaders are actively undermining independent Media, and assisting this disinformation.

We are one miscalculation away from a global war between nuclear armed superpowers.
Those are all facts, but I still think there's too much to lose for every party.

A global nuclear war has no victor, in my opinion... The collateral would be catastrophic.

f03c768fb709ab6371bf19e9d1274b94.jpg

Cmon Donny it’s past your bedtime. You’ll wake up grumpy tomorrow morning if you don’t get your sleep in.

For an alpha - he is quite a bitch
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For an alpha - he is quite a b*tch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is becoming increasingly clear that people simply don’t care about progressive issues. They don’t care about the environment. They don’t care about race. They don’t care about LBGTQIA. They don’t care about any policy.

People simply don’t like change.

And all the progressive issues represent change and not enough people want to do it.

true.. most people want to go to work, and have enough to pay the bills and look after their kids... that is your silent majority. It is also why the Fed ALP keeps losing, they've lost sight of their core supporters.

Kanye a close third:

In Colorado, West got nearly 6,000 votes. In Vermont, West got more than 1,200 votes, according to the tally.

In Arkansas, he got 3,979 votes; in Idaho, he got 2,309 votes; in Iowa, he got 3,179 votes; in Kentucky, he got 6,259 votes; in Louisiana, he got 4,837 votes; in Minnesota, he got 6,796; in Mississippi, he got 3,009 votes; in Oklahoma, he got 5,587 votes; in Tennessee, he got 10,188 votes; and in Utah, he got 4,053 votes, according to the preliminary tallies.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...ive-coverage/6ab74c92c3b9a0a7f5e78c2f437bbe2e

Surprised he didnt interrupt Trumps 'Victory' speech with a 'Imma let you finish...'

Which has led to an emboldened China and Russia.

NPT have been torn up. China is flexing its muscles in the South China sea, and actively threatening to annex Taiwan.

Meanwhile the USA is in flames.

I get as a conservative you support a conservative, but if Trump wins, the world burns.
Problem is only a very small share of people know what trump is doing to the global institutional structure. He is undoing the protections that were put in place to prevent war, discourage nuclear weapons and incentivise democracy over dictatorship.

Exactly.

And thanks to Trump aree we now closer to war with Russia (or China), or further away from one?
It seems to me from afar that Trump has been good for middle-east relations but shocking for China relations.

He tried to chill with Putin but from memory his execs kept expelling their diplomats and now everyones pissed at each other. They have been on a warpath with Russia for a while anyway.

I don't think we will be getting blown up in the next 4 years. Scomo spending $24b a year for the next decade in military boostings is kinda scary though.

The Doomsday clock is literally at 90 seconds to midnight. Full scale nuclear war is imminent. China and Russia are both flexing muscles in their regions, nuclear non-proliferation treaties have been torn up, hypersonic missiles are in use reducing the margin of error, democracy is in tatters, and misinformation campaigns flourish.

Be honest, do you seriously believe any of this, or are you kinda playing a role, for fun, like getting into character?

It is becoming increasingly clear that people simply don’t care about progressive issues. They don’t care about the environment. They don’t care about race. They don’t care about LBGTQIA. They don’t care about any policy.People simply don’t like change.

If people don't like change, why did the majority vote against Trump in 2016?

The 2020 votes are yet to all be counted. It may yet be a Majority vote for a progressive President, the electoral college is a different matter.

I wonder if there will be communal showers like that movie I watched when I was a kid.

Starship Troopers - I wore out the VHS on that scene.

It's funny on live crosses to the US for weeks now it's much the same as here. Everybody asked doesn't know anyone who has caught the virus. Like here you ask anybody they all say they don't know anyone that has caught it. Fake numbers
I don't personally know anybody who has caught the virus. I don't know anybody who knows anybody who has caught the virus.

I noticed at Trump's rallies over the last few days, heaps of not people wearing masks

Makes me wonder if there is a silent majority of people in America (and possibly elswhere) who are skeptical of the 'worst virus in 100 years' narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back