The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

I just don’t get the strategy of telling your voters the EASY and CONVENIENT way to vote is bad, and they should go and line up for hours.

You’d have so much drop off as the aspiration to vote in person gave way to the reality of getting off your arse.

Which for Americans is no mean feat.

Can anyone tell me why they don't like Trump seriously you all have no reason to hate on Trump besides what you hear from mainstream media stop listening to Waleed Aly and he's team of cuck lefties

I hate him because of what I hear from Waleed Aly and his team of cuck lefties on mainstream media. Why do you ask?

Can anyone tell me why they don't like Trump seriously you all have no reason to hate on Trump besides what you hear from mainstream media stop listening to Waleed Aly and he's team of cuck lefties

It's not about "mainstream media" (how many people under 50 even watch mainstream TV these days?) it's the words coming direct from the source.

Just tonight calling the election "fraudulent" is a good place to start and you can work backwards from there. Claiming "his" voters are being disenfranchised while demanding states refuse to count postal ballots in the same speech.

He is an idiot and a thug and it is an indictment on the US he hoodwinked them into one term let alone a possible second and an indictment on the Democrats they have been unable to put a viable candidate against him both times.

I have simply never heard him discuss any area of policy with a level of detail or insight that makes me think he is well briefed or knows what he's talking about. There is also a pathological irrationality that I think disfigures the discourse and the accountability of government. And I think he is intent on weakening institutions, including anyone or anything that might otherwise check his worst impulses.

That's my complaint broadly, before we go issue by issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not about "mainstream media" (how many people under 50 even watch mainstream TV these days?) it's the words coming direct from the source.

Just tonight calling the election "fraudulent" is a good place to start and you can work backwards from there. Claiming "his" voters are being disenfranchised while demanding states refuse to count postal ballots in the same speech.

He is an idiot and a thug and it is an indictment on the US he hoodwinked them into one term let alone a possible second and an indictment on the Democrats they have been unable to put a viable candidate against him both times.

I think he is slowly coming to terms with losing the election against one of the worst opposition candidates.

I’ve never liked a Republican President in my lifetime - Trump, Bush, Bush, Reagan, Nixon, Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back