The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
I wanted him to win the republican primary for the lols and mess with the Republican Party, never thought he had a chance to win the presidency.

Felt dirty once that happened.

I thought it wouldn’t go well, and thus it was proven, but especially since covid he’s just gone batshit dictator insane.
And your fault too! :)

I know we see enough stupidity here, but I'll offer this one I saw on Facebook.

I saw someone post, in all seriousness, that Biden "hadn't done it hard in his life".

Joe Biden is the bloke who lost his first wife (who was around 30) and his year old daughter in a car accident. His two sons were injured in the same accident but recovered.

One of those sons, Beau, died from brain cancer in his mid 40s.

So he's lost his young wife, his infant daughter - and a son in the prime of his life - and he hasn't done it hard?

It's truly scary that people who think like this exist.

Some people are a) stupid b) total campaigners c) both

Yes . I thought it was funny he was messing with the republicans, thought he’d tear them apart.

He still may, but I didn’t want 4 years of that lying psychopath in the White House before that eventuality.
It's alright. I forgive you. You're a fellow blue after all. :heart:

I know we see enough stupidity here, but I'll offer this one I saw on Facebook.

I saw someone post, in all seriousness, that Biden "hadn't done it hard in his life".

Joe Biden is the bloke who lost his first wife (who was around 30) and his year old daughter in a car accident. His two sons were injured in the same accident but recovered.

One of those sons, Beau, died from brain cancer in his mid 40s.

So he's lost his young wife, his infant daughter - and a son in the prime of his life - and he hasn't done it hard?

It's truly scary that people who think like this exist.
Also wasn't a trust fund baby like Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if it ever begs the question with Trump and Their camp, with so many (and when I mean so many I mean the majority) in society coming out and showing their support on social media to Biden, and then how you put two and two together and think that the reason you lost was because the election is rigged, rather than occams razor that Biden simply got more votes?

I know!!

He doesn't give a fu** about you.

When the Covid-19 deaths were climbing at their highest in the US, all he could talk about was how he was the most popular on Facebook. That's all he cared about. No.1 in ratings.

And he and his supporters don't understand that the reason he was no.1 in the ratings at press conferences was because they were watching Trump the train conductor steering the US train into a train wreck.
How he has conned so many into thinking he is just like them or that he cares for them deeply is something I think kids will end up studying in school someday.

Other than perhaps the racism, he has very little in common with them and his life has been the complete opposite to a heap of them.

A rich NY city guy who was born into wealth. Would never have worked a day in any sort of job these people are accustomed to. He’s the complete opposite of what their mothers and fathers raised them to think a decent man is and most of the mothers would no doubt recall in horror if their son was being accused of sexual assault and sleeps around with numerous women while having a wife. Then you’ve got his comments about war heroes with many of his supporters I’m sure having family who fought in Vietnam, WW2 or perhaps even have sons in the military recently.

You’ve also got his pretend care for religion which like so much of him is all just a bogus act. He is the complete opposite of a good honest man who lives his life influenced by the teachings of any church.

I always have found it interesting reading about other leaders who had a cult of personality and wondered how they could con so many people. I wondered if it was a product of old times but clearly it isn’t. Trump hasn’t been nearly as influential or despicable as those others but like them he has managed to come around at just the right time and fill a hole in a nation who unknowingly was asking for someone like that to come along. It’s a good thing in this instance democracy has seemingly done its job and prevented this lying lunatic doing any more damage to the USA.

If Biden is certain for the gig, why do the betting markets still have Trump at 20-1 and Biden at 1.04?

Biden's odds are much better than bank interest.

Does the market know something we don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back