The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Is it just my imagination or has all this voter fraud just happened in the states won by the Democrats?
ALLLLL of it. Apparently, in no state did they try to cheat and fail.

Is it just my imagination or has all this voter fraud just happened in the states won by the Democrats?
And only on the parts of the voting cards that relate to Joe Biden winning the Presidency, the parts of the voting cards that might have GOP votes for the senate or the house are sweet!

That's ******* HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
25th this nutbag already lol

The person speaking, speaks with the same pauses that Trump does, uses the same technique of saying something then saying it again a different way.
Surely it can't actually be him.... Can it?

Coup is trending on twitter, I'm still gobsmacked that everything people said would happen in May if he lost is actually happening.

The first POTUS in living memory who won't release his tax returns, claiming fraud. What a year to be alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) I don't even know who you are lol 2) but the evidence you're asking for about Biden and Pelosi's sons is right there in the politico article from bourbons that I quoted.
1) Just a concerned Aussie bloke, interested in the US 2020 Election. No-one important. We don't need to "know" each other to engage in here.
2) I have not read every post of yours, nor everything you've quoted. I have enough trouble keeping up with a thread which expands beyond the time I have to read/comment in here, lol!
I am not going to do your research for you. It's "right there"?? Where? Please show me. Please cite the evidence, or back off.
Kamala being "black" does not excuse her horrific history with locking up African Americans for weed violations.
Please try to see past your outrage at the 2020 Election result, which btw has not been decided.
I watched the vid, which proved nothing. Another 3+ minutes of my life i'll never get back because of a misdirection from what you think is evidence. It was a debate; claims and opinions to and fro. As A-G of California, Harris had to work within the Laws of the State. ALL lawyers do, whether they like them or not. Gabbard alleged Harris locked up 1500 black people for weed violations, but the Devil is in the detail, or lack thereof. I don't know anything about those cases (as claimed by Gabbard), do you?
You've just assumed in Trump-like fashion that it's true, and unjust ("a horrific history" --- exaggeration, much?), and that the assumption proves Harris is racist, against black people. Please consider that:
A woman of mixed race background. Racist. Against black people. <== How can you not see how ridiculous that is?

Reasoning, making sense, using rational argument against Trumpists like you is exhausting, and a waste of time. You have never responded to logic or a reasonable counter-argument, not that I have seen.

1) Just a concerned Aussie bloke, interested in the US 2020 Election. No-one important. We don't need to "know" each other to engage in here.
2) I have not read every post of yours, nor everything you've quoted. I have enough trouble keeping up with a thread which expands beyond the time I have to read/comment in here, lol!
I am not going to do your research for you. It's "right there"?? Where? Please show me. Please cite the evidence, or back off.

Please try to see past your outrage at the 2020 Election result, which btw has not been decided.
I watched the vid, which proved nothing. Another 3+ minutes of my life i'll never get back because of a misdirection from what you think is evidence. It was a debate; claims and opinions to and fro. As A-G of California, Harris had to work within the Laws of the State. ALL lawyers do, whether they like them or not. Gabbard alleged Harris locked up 1500 black people for weed violations, but the Devil is in the detail, or lack thereof. I don't know anything about those cases (as claimed by Gabbard), do you?
You've just assumed in Trump-like fashion that it's true, and unjust ("a horrific history" --- exaggeration, much?), and that the assumption proves Harris is racist, against black people. Please consider that:
A woman of mixed race background. Racist. Against black people. <== How can you not see how ridiculous that is?

Reasoning, making sense, using rational argument against Trumpists like you is exhausting, and a waste of time. You have never responded to logic or a reasonable counter-argument, not that I have seen.
This board is full of self hating whites who are racist against other whites. So its wrong to suggest people cant be racist against there own race.

It's the ole "my best friend is black, I can't possibly be racist!" excuse. For the record, Kamala herself called Biden a racist, as well as a rapist. I'm not gonna do your homework for you, it's all public record.

By your own definition of racism, I can't possibly be one as my mrs is Maori and we're expecting our first Maori child (of many) in Feb.

The person speaking, speaks with the same pauses that Trump does, uses the same technique of saying something then saying it again a different way.
Surely it can't actually be him.... Can it?

Coup is trending on twitter, I'm still gobsmacked that everything people said would happen in May if he lost is actually happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back