Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking: Another Trump loss, now in federal court in PA:

"This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, un-pled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the USA, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter."

There isn't "stacks of evidence of voter fraud". I have no idea why you believe that there is.

Why haven't they been providing any evidence to the lower level courts who have been dismissing their claims as a result?
Let's see Monday Tuesday. Relax and enjoy the ride.

I've been saying all along that Trump couldn't win the election, but him losing an election and losing the presidency were two different things.

No matter what happens from here, Trump lost the 2020 election. What people want and champion next, speaks to the core of their principles. There are and will continue to be a lot of people showing their true colors, and the rest of us need to open our eyes to them. And remember what they truly are going forward.

I will admit that I was naive to how deep the desire for authoritarianism runs within our societies until the past few years. These people need to be dismissed, not reached out to.

watch till the end

That was funny, obviously these guys are challenged or on something....you know what’s worse? People supporting Biden who sounds like he is on something. seriously laughable.
That’s challenged mentality *democrat style* right there on a larger scale. I can excuse these two being dumb, but Biden acting up? Oh how I’d love to show his highlights real.
edit..if it was Obama you’re supporting I could understand, but Biden? seriously.

That was funny, obviously these guys are challenged or on something....you know what’s worse? People supporting Biden who sounds like he is on something. seriously laughable.
That’s challenged mentality *democrat style* right there on a larger scale. I can excuse these two being dumb, but Biden acting up? Oh how I’d love to show his highlights real.
edit..if it was Obama you’re supporting I could understand, but Biden? seriously.
i dont see biden as a good candidate at all

hes just miles better than major marmalade

its a damning indictment of american politics that either of them are candidates.

i dont see biden as a good candidate at all

hes just miles better than major marmalade

its a damning indictment of american politics that either of them are candidates.
This is where we disagree, l know trump is miles better than Biden. Why?
because Trump is brave (or stupid ) enough to stand up to the establishment.
this is why they want him gone and have tried anything and everything to remove him.
if trump loses then the establishment wins and democracy loses.

this is why he has passionate supporters, this is why he had tens of thousands at his rallies and why he had nearly a million march in Washington, they were singing...very touching show of American unity and positivity.
compare this to antifa rallies.

this is why they want him gone and have tried anything and everything to remove him.

this is why he has passionate supporters, this is why he had tens of thousands at his rallies and why he had nearly a million march in Washington, they were singing...very touching show of American unity and positivity.

hes been in power for four years.

2 of those years he had a majority in both houses - so he could pretty much do what he wanted legislation wise.

now if you could give me a list of all the things he has legislated to counter the establishment?

hes been in power for four years.

2 of those years he had a majority in both houses - so he could pretty much do what he wanted legislation wise.

now if you could give me a list of all the things he has legislated to counter the establishment?

Well, There was that massive tax cut for billionaires and corporations. Pretty sure that’s the only actual legislation he’s passed. A man for the people!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 House seats have been flipped. Not long now until the election is as well.

you don't make ridiculous assertions without a shred of evidence. can we see proof of these "destroyed ballots and refused audits"?

mate you are just whipping yourself up into a frenzy over some made up rubbish these nutjobs post on Twitter. You are being baited. Even Trump's lawyers are not accusing fraud when in court. wake up ffs.

here is the Judges decision on the latest federal court case resolved in Pennsylvania in the past few hours. take note of the absolute disdain in the tone regarding the case that has been put forward. It's embarrassing.

the Institutions of democracy will hold against this pathetic, clownish attack. Trump is shitting on his own already shitful legacy. History will not be kind to these clowns (you included Lebbo).

EnYrOKBXEAEwQX3.jpg

If Trump was anti-establishment, pardoning Snowden would have been a no-brainer.

trump loses his suit in Pennsylvania - the judges comments:

<<<“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens,” Judge Brann said in his 37 page opinion of the case.

“That has not happened,” he added, saying arguments in the case had been “haphazardly stitched together … like Frankenstein’s monster

Judge Brann said the Trump campaign and Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani instead came armed with “speculative accusations” and “strained legal arguments without merit”.
He described their claim as “particularly nebulous”, saying “the Trump Campaign has not pleaded a cognisable theory” and ruling they never actually “clearly assert what the alleged injury is”.
The lawsuit alleged that Republicans had been put at a disadvantage because several counties in Pennsylvania notified voters of errors on mailed-in ballots and allowed them to be remedied, a process known as ballot or vote curing.
Judge Brann said nowhere in the laws that govern how Pennsylvania conducts its election does it say whether counties are required or indeed forbidden to allow vote curing to occur, and he noted that in the state, “some counties chose to implement a notice-and-cure procedure while others did not”.>>>>

ol trumpy boys playing 1d chess in a 3d courtroom

Genuine question for everyone arguing that Joe Biden received a record number of votes because "Trump was an extremely bad person."

If Trump was such an extremely bad person (someone even called him a "psychopath"), would it have been perfectly acceptable, in your opinion, that the powers that be do everything possible to remove this extremely bad person ("psychopath" even) from office, even to the extent of committing fraud in the US elections?

Be honest now, those of you who think he is an extremely bad person, or even a "psychopath", were hoping the worst for him when the contracted COVID-19, weren't you? Committing fraud in the elections wouldn't even compare to your dastardly wishes for him during his episode with the virus.

Genuine question for everyone arguing that Joe Biden received a record number of votes because "Trump was an extremely bad person."

If Trump was such an extremely bad person (someone even called him a "psychopath"), would it have been perfectly acceptable that the powers that be do everything possible to remove this extremely bad person ("psychopath" even) from office, even to the extent of committing fraud in the US elections?
No.

Fortunately that wasn't necessary.

Really? You wouldn't want to remove a "psychopath" from office by any means necessary?

I personally wouldn't have cared if fraud was committed to remove Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld from office after their WMDs fiasco. Then again, their successor was Obama, a sociopath who only pretended to be against them to get into office.

V2CTFV5XRZDF3FXWTNAFKBV43U.jpg

Really? You wouldn't want to remove a "psychopath" from office by any means necessary?

I personally wouldn't have cared if fraud was committed to remove Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld from office after their WMDs fiasco. Then again, their successor was Obama, a sociopath who only pretended to be against them to get into office.

V2CTFV5XRZDF3FXWTNAFKBV43U.jpg
Really.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't have a problem with fraud. You supported Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back