Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

The Trump fan boys are offering any bullshit they can to corrupt the election.

Calm down. Not sure why you're so personally invested in this. Let's just see how things play out.

For the record, I think Biden still will end up being president, which is not to say that the results aren't dodgy as hell.

Calm down. Not sure why you're so personally invested in this. Let's just see how things play out.

For the record, I think Biden still will end up being president, which is not to say that the results aren't dodgy as hell.
Lol let's see if the sun comes up tomorrow...
You people are hilarious.
How are they dodgy? Even Trump's lawyer can't find fraud. 🤦

20201112_221407.jpg

Why shouldn't any reasonable person be invested in this? Delaying the inevitable is harmful to the country , it's national security and right at the peak of covid. It's a disgrace.

Sorry, but a boring person does not tally the MOST number of votes EVER in US election history.

When history is reviewed, say, half a decade from now, do you not think that most would scratch their head at how Biden, arguably the most boring (even according to you), and shittiest candidate (in terms of charisma), managed to tally the MOST EVER votes in the history of US elections?

I don't know about you, but it seems ******* fishy to me, and Joe Biden would be the LAST person I would ever tell my kids to model their lives upon unless, of course, they were lazy pieces of sh*t who had the luxury of having the right "connections" from which they could capitalize their nepotism/cronyism upon.

Call me biased if you must but I actually worked for my wealth. If you want to live in a pipe-dream where you, somehow, like Biden, can achieve success by being a lazy piece of sh*t (albeit with the right "connections") then good luck to you. I mean, Biden did that, so why can't you, right? Biden has proven that you can be a ******* lazy piece of sh*t (not holding any rallies and working his arse off like Trump) to succeed.
Why are you so invested in this man?
🤦🤣

Have a look at Bidens opposition and ask yourself again why he tallied so many votes you muppet.

*me you crows fans really are all boomers and geriatrics.

Sorry, but a boring person does not tally the MOST number of votes EVER in US election history.

When history is reviewed, say, half a decade from now, do you not think that most would scratch their head at how Biden, arguably the most boring (even according to you), and shittiest candidate (in terms of charisma), managed to tally the MOST EVER votes in the history of US elections?

I don't know about you, but it seems ******* fishy to me, and Joe Biden would be the LAST person I would ever tell my kids to model their lives upon unless, of course, they were lazy pieces of sh*t who had the luxury of having the right "connections" from which they could capitalize their nepotism/cronyism upon.

Call me biased if you must but I actually worked for my wealth. If you want to live in a pipe-dream where you, somehow, like Biden, can achieve success by being a lazy piece of sh*t (albeit with the right "connections") then good luck to you. I mean, Biden did that, so why can't you, right? Biden has proven that you can be a ******* lazy piece of sh*t (not holding any rallies and working his arse off like Trump) to succeed.
you dont think that an imbecile who said in march that its just a flu and just keeps saying its finished, get back to work peasants might have turned voters off himself?

Lol let's see if the sun comes up tomorrow...
You people are hilarious.
How are they dodgy? Even Trump's lawyer can't find fraud. 🤦

View attachment 1010369

Why shouldn't any reasonable person be invested in this? Delaying the inevitable is harmful to the country , it's national security and right at the peak of covid. It's a disgrace.Not found
This is good for democracy, why? Because it is a democratic process to let the courts decide on questionable polling and votes where the margins are so tight. Whatever the outcome may be.
What is harmful to the country is the media and news corporations trying to move on quickly, shut commentary down and give Biden the win without following due process in the courts. That's the scary part. our radio station and TV won't talk about it, it's like Biden is the only legit person running in this election. That should tell you something.

This is good for democracy, why? Because it is a democratic process to let the courts decide on questionable polling and votes where the margins are so tight. Whatever the outcome may be.
What is harmful to the country is the media and news corporations trying to move on quickly, shut commentary down and give Biden the win without following due process in the courts. That's the scary part. our radio station and TV won't talk about it, it's like Biden is the only legit person running in this election. That should tell you something.
What?
It's been to court there is no fraud ....when Trump's lawyers are being pushed in court they're backing down they can't find anything.....it either is fraud or it isn’t. I think the word you are looking for is potential “irregularities” - if any of these claims were real, it would be headline news instead of some bullshit click bait on Newsmax.

also it's not "tight" at all

irregularities might find 200-500 differentials in recounts or errors.

biden won by 5% which is a colossal win. He's up by thousands in battleground states and will win Pennsylvania by 80-100k. Trump isn't swinging 4 states with "irregularities" lol

There is no case here. They're delaying the inevitable. It's a show. This would be fine if the country wasn't in the middle of a humanitarian crisis with absolutely no national approach to manage covid whilst it's at exponential growth.

Take it to court , throw everything at it , recount it 200 times. It's not going to change the result.. it doesn't mean Trump can't at the very least commence transition for the good of the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?
It's been to court there is no fraud ....when Trump's lawyers are being pushed in court they're backing down they can't find anything.....it either is fraud or it isn’t. I think the word you are looking for is potential “irregularities” - if any of these claims were real, it would be headline news instead of some bullshit click bait on Newsmax.

also it's not "tight" at all

irregularities might find 200-500 differentials in recounts or errors.

biden won by 5% which is a colossal win. He's up by thousands in battleground states and will win Pennsylvania by 80-100k. Trump isn't swinging 4 states with "irregularities" lol

There is no case here. They're delaying the inevitable. It's a show. This would be fine if the country wasn't in the middle of a humanitarian crisis with absolutely no national approach to manage covid whilst it's at exponential growth.

Take it to court , throw everything at it , recount it 200 times. It's not going to change the result.. it doesn't mean Trump can't at the very least commence transition for the good of the country.
The word l used was questionable, are you going to nit pick that with your own bias? No need to use any other word.
They are having a manual recount in Georgia.
If there was nothing going on then why is this happening?

You won't see it on most news channels because there is bias vs Trump.

The race was tight. You're in denial on so many things that l can't see any point on further discussions. Maybe it will dawn on you that this is getting real.

Ps. Not sure if trump will win. But it is exposing many things.

The word l used was questionable, are you going to nit pick that with your own bias? No need to use any other word.

The race was tight. You're in denial on so many things that l can't see any point on further discussions. Maybe it will dawn on you that this is getting real.

How come your Google doesn't work?

List these many things please.

Biden drew more votes from younger people than anyome before him...
Try again
Jealousy is the only motive here
The left are jealous of Donald Trump because he didn't fail and didn't start WW3, no he did a better job than any Democrat and well that is unacceptable
Donald Trump is having trouble with the result, he did so much and when most politicians would have walked knowing the freeride was over, he cares

Saying that does the left even exist it looks more right with what I have seen, maybe they traded places
Considering how awful Joe Biden is and a poor choice it must be noted the followers here still choose to back him, what's the difference

Huh? They recount all the time.
I think you're a little uneducated about how elections work.
It falls within the trigger of a recount due to the margin like every election before it. Trump is then within his rights to have it recounted.
Nothing strange about that at all. Happens all the time.
He'll need a miracle for a different result there though. Recounts historically only see differentials of max 2-300 votes. Biden leads gerogia by thousands as he does every other battleground state.

This election worked as planned. It was the most secure in history, the CIA have released a statement re this. All this has exposed is how much of a sociopath Trump is and how brainwashed his followers are.. this was completely expected though as he said he'd do this and you idiots fall for this sideshow.

Last edited:
Huh? They recount all the time.
I think you're a little uneducated about how elections work.
It falls within the trigger of a recount due to the margin like every election before it. Trump is then within his rights to have it recounted.
Nothing strange about that at all. Happens all the time.
He'll need a miracle for a different result there though. Recounts historically only see differentials of max 2-300 votes. Biden leads gerogia by thousands as he does every other battleground state.

This election worked as planned. It was the most secure in history, the CIA have released a statement re this. All this has exposed is how much of a sociopath Trump is and how brainwashed his followers are.. this was completely expected though as he said he'd do this and you idiots fall for this sideshow.
Im Uneducated? Really. Enlighten me great ego?
Enlighten me how you're more educared then US top officials?
I'd really like your thesis on the whole election process, oh better yet I'll pass......

Edit, and since you know everything? surely must know about Dominion?
but what’s the point in me responding? you know all, when are you running to lead a country mr know it all? oh, l bet never is the answer. Never.

Last edited:
Why are you so invested in this man?
🤦🤣

Have a look at Bidens opposition and ask yourself again why he tallied so many votes you muppet.

fu**me you crows fans really are all boomers and geriatrics.

I was admittedly invested in it to an extent, but I've realized my life probably isn't going to change much regardless of who's in charge.

With Biden, the elites will finally have their way and, hopefully, we won't see as much of the turmoil we see at the moment, especially in the US. The downside is that we will probably see a return to endless wars, especially in the Middle East. But that's ok, at least Trump (who did not start any new wars) isn't in charge.

Not really sure what being a Crows supporter has to do with this.

you dont think that an imbecile who said in march that its just a flu and just keeps saying its finished, get back to work peasants might have turned voters off himself?

Apparently not, seeing as he tallied the most number of votes by a sitting president (more than Obama), a tally Biden just conveniently happened to beat in the same year.

Says the guy who has posted more about Trump than most people

I honestly don't think I've posted more about Trump than most people, especially not from the deranged Leftists.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back