Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don’t understand how Trump, a trust fund “billionaire”, isn’t the elite.

Financially, perhaps (if you believe his claims of wealth). Not politically.

Are you denying that he's been subject to relentless attacks by the establishment, media and Big Tech the likes of which no other president has been subjected to?

Enjoy your endless Middle East wars under Biden.

Financially, perhaps (if you believe his claims of wealth). Not politically.

Are you denying that he's been subject to relentless attacks by the establishment, media and Big Tech the likes of which no other president has been subjected to?

Enjoy your endless Middle East wars under Biden.

What makes you think there will be mindless middle east wars... ? Trump hardly ended them? Pretty sure the country has its own issues. Atleast we won't have a racist president who doesn't believe in science or covid that will see half a million Americans dead by next year

As much as I was a supporter, or sympathizer, of the maverick Trump, I'm almost looking forward to some normalcy returning, albeit with the elites back in charge (that's what you all wanted, wasn't it?).

The last four years have been entertaining, a wild ride. But in retrospect, it was almost exhausting dealing with all these (IMO) crazy people ranting and raving at Trump. Now it's time to allow these deranged folk to (hopefully) regain some semblance of their sanity without the orange man at the forefront.

Breaking news.....not something to celebrate TBO. USA is in trouble and emotions are at boiling point..

If Biden somehow wins and this news gets to the people I fear they'll be close to civil unrest on a major scale.

If Trump wins there will be riots and burning cities....... ala BLM/Antifa on steroids.

I hope for all that this situation does NOT get out of hand, especially coming up to Christmas.

Breaking news.....not something to celebrate TBO. USA is in trouble and emotions are at boiling point..

If Biden somehow wins and this news gets to the people I fear they'll be close to civil unrest on a major scale.

If Trump wins there will be riots and burning cities....... ala BLM/Antifa on steroids.

I hope for all that this situation does NOT get out of hand, especially coming up to Christmas.
Do you actually believe this s**t?
🤦🤣

Do you actually believe this sh*t?
🤦🤣

Yes, they do:

Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views and numerous false claims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me see, would I believe Sidney Powell (one of the greatest attorneys in the USA-who is very well respected BTW) or you ? Hmmm.

Hopefully you will learn from this in time, rather than continue down the rabbit hole vested interests are leading you. Theres only s**t at the bottom, but we all realise this in our own time :)

Hopefully you will learn from this in time, rather than continue down the rabbit hole vested interests are leading you. Theres only sh*t at the bottom, but we all realise this in our own time :)
I think we will all learn from this in time, including you.this election is not going away anytime soon, even after the president wins office. obviously Id like trump to win but I’d like fairness to win more.

edit, and to add....if you want like for like....if trump acts like the Democrats did when trump won office and they tried everything to impeach him, so then should trump should try and impeach Biden? i hope that doesn’t happen, but he could be well within his rights to do so considering what was done to him. It’s a dirty game of politics and the whole system has to change.

Last edited:
I think we will all learn from this in time, including you.this election is not going away anytime soon, even after the president wins office. obviously Id like trump to win but I’d like fairness to win more.

edit, and to add....if you want like for like....if trump acts like the Democrats did when trump won office and they tried everything to impeach him, so then should trump should try and impeach Biden? i hope that doesn’t happen, but he could be well within his rights to do so considering what was done to him. It’s a dirty game of politics and the whole system has to change.
pretty sure repubs set the scene trying to impeach clinton for a bj

at least theres a bunch of people in jail leading up to trumps impeachment - smoke and fire and all that

heres a hilarious montage of trump fanbois being autotuned

i can see how the belief in being made to drink your own piss and eat your own s**t would be motivating :rollseyes:

pretty sure repubs set the scene trying to impeach clinton for a bj

at least theres a bunch of people in jail leading up to trumps impeachment - smoke and fire and all that

heres a hilarious montage of trump fanbois being autotuned

i can see how the belief in being made to drink your own piss and eat your own sh*t would be motivating :rollseyes:

last line is a bit rough, I'm sure i could say the same but I wont, lets all hope it doesn't get out of hand.

last line is a bit rough, I'm sure i could say the same but I wont, lets all hope it doesn't get out of hand.
im quoting trump nuts there

the son of trumps faith leader said that if biden is elected people will be forced to eat their own dung and drink their own urine.

his words not mine

if you find them extremely objectionable from my fingers how do you find them coming from his mouth?

Last edited:
im quoting trump nuts there

the son of trumps faith leader said that if biden is elected people will be forced to eat their own dung and drink their own urine.

his words not mine

if you find them extremely objectionable from my fingers how do you find them coming from his mouth?
I haven't heard that for one, two, depends how it was said and in what context.
If you want to nick pick surely you have lost your mind already with all the things dems have said.....you could write a book about the hypocrisy.

I don't really want to go back and forth on he said she said, its a week long proposition.....lets focus on the big picture.

I just want a fair play election and let the president be elected.

If you want to nick pick surely you have lost your mind already with all the things dems have said.....you could write a book about the hypocrisy.

I don't really want to go back and forth on he said she said, its a week long proposition.....lets focus on the big picture.

ok well 2020 should make you reasonably happy then since various bodies have rated this election as having extremely robust integrity.

trump, despite packing the courts with republicans is having his lawsuits tossed one after the other.

perhaps you should then turn your attention to 2024 and the voting sites the republicans closed as they were in the centre of black districts

The big picture is 1.5k deaths everyday and Trump's playing golf refusing to commence transition. Embarrassing

sorry missed this first time round

what things have the democrats said that rival “if biden is elected you will be forced to eat your own dung and drink your own urine”

The big picture is 1.5k deaths everyday and Trump's playing golf refusing to commence transition. Embarrassing
He had one golf game after a pretty hectic tour (i'm pretty sure he is allowed a day off after working 18 hrs a day), Biden hid in his bat cave waiting for big tech and the media to cover for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back