Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry missed this first time round

what things have the democrats said that rival “if biden is elected you will be forced to eat your own dung and drink your own urine”
haha you're too funny........I said I don't want to nit pick on these type of quotes, what a waste of a day bringing up quotes back and forth in a pissing contest.
If this is your angle look else where, while you're looking im sure you can find some classics from Biden, Clinton etc.

haha you're too funny........I said I don't want to nit pick on these type of quotes, what a waste of a day bringing up quotes back and forth in a pissing contest.
If this is your angle look else where, while you're looking im sure you can find some classics from Biden, Clinton etc.
thats it though - cant find anything remotely as asinine as that

ok well 2020 should make you reasonably happy then since various bodies have rated this election as having extremely robust integrity.

trump, despite packing the courts with republicans is having his lawsuits tossed one after the other.

perhaps you should then turn your attention to 2024 and the voting sites the republicans closed as they were in the centre of black districts

Perhaps you should turn your attention to this....

Dems responsible for insinuating Riots in many cities, burning buildings and cars, and looting amd violence (all trying to unsettle trumps presidency) CHECK
Dems responsible for terrorism in their own country after Trump won the US election. Check.
Dems responsible for infiltrating universities and spreading hate and anti USA sentiment. Check.
Dems responsible for Cheating and rigging voting machines etc...Check
Dems have been hard at work against its own law abiding people. Check

The Dems sure have been hard at it.

Trump, rallies are mostly all peaceful. Check...
Trump MAGA slogan, positive Check....
Trump. don't let covid get the better of you, stay positive. Check.
Trump brought his troups back home and pledged not to fight overseas wars. positive Check.
Trump fights for american jobs not Chinese out sourcing. Check.

I could go on......

Dems responsible for insinuating Riots in many cities, burning buildings and cars, and looting amd violence (all trying to unsettle trumps presidency) CHECK
Dems responsible for terrorism in their own country after Trump won the US election. Check.
Dems responsible for infiltrating universities and spreading hate and anti USA sentiment. Check.
Dems responsible for Cheating and rigging voting machines etc...Check
Dems have been hard at work against its own law abiding people. Check

The Dems sure have been hard at it.

Trump, rallies are mostly all peaceful. Check...
Trump MAGA slogan, positive Check....
Trump. don't let covid get the better of you, stay positive. Check.
Trump brought his troups back home and pledged not to fight overseas wars. positive Check.
Trump fights for american jobs not Chinese out sourcing. Check.

I could go on......
you do go on a bit.

not with facts - just vague talking points.

lets go through them shall we :

1) responsible for insinuating riots. i mean leaving aside your mangling of the english language - i assume you mean instigating riots?

how have they instigated riots? there were a bunch of black men in effect executed by police. there are many black people angry at this - they have been saying for decades that this is happening and nothing gets done.

now we have almost every single citizen carrying a relatively high definition camera in their pockets, week after week we see another video of a black man either executed or flogged by police who have no legitimate reason to take these actions.

there are some where the man in person should have just been arrested - there are other cases where the person executed by police have been completely innocent upstanding citizens and the police have gone to the wrong address - theres even some where the guy has been an utter fu}%%}# and legitimately needed to be forcibly restrained - but instead the police have chosen to use lethal force.

with each one of these revelations the anger has got hotter and hotter - there are clearly police forces with massive systemic racial issues - this is exacerbated by these policemen being let off with no punishment despite there being video evidence of their misdeeds.

how have the democrats “insinuated<sic> riots”

they dont need to - black people are very angry at the treatment - they are responding badly to bad treatment - rioting is the age old method that protestors against oppressive regimes have used since jesus was playing centre half back for bethlehem and a thousand years before. soviet citizens rioted and tore down the berlin wall, romanian citizens rioted and hung ceaucescu and his wife, the french riot because .... well f%^^ i dont know... the price of snails is too high or somesuch... those f%{%^^* cheese munchers riot once a month from pure habit i think.

what did the democrats do or say that instigated a riot?

please quote an actual person who said something that clearly incites violence.....

you do go on a bit.

1) responsible for insinuating riots. i mean leaving aside your mangling of the english language - i assume you mean instigating riots?

how have they instigated riots? there were a bunch of black men in effect executed by police. there are many black people angry at this - they have been saying for decades that this is happening and nothing gets done.

now we have almost every single citizen carrying a relatively high definition camera in their pockets, week after week we see another video of a black man either executed or flogged by police who have no legitimate reason to take these actions.

there are some where the man in person should have just been arrested - there are other cases where the person executed by police have been completely innocent upstanding citizens and the police have gone to the wrong address - theres even some where the guy has been an utter fu}%%}# and legitimately needed to be forcibly restrained - but instead the police have chosen to use lethal force.

with each one of these revelations the anger has got hotter and hotter - there are clearly police forces with massive systemic racial issues - this is exacerbated by these policemen being let off with no punishment despite there being video evidence of their misdeeds.

they dont need to - black people are very angry at the treatment - they are responding badly to bad treatment - rioting is the age old method that protestors against oppressive regimes have used since jesus was playing centre half back for bethlehem and a thousand years before. soviet citizens rioted and tore down the berlin wall, romanian citizens rioted and hung ceaucescu and his wife, the french riot because .... well f%^^ i dont know... the price of snails is too high or somesuch... those f%{%^^* cheese munchers riot once a month from pure habit i think.

please quote an actual person who said something that clearly incites violence.....
trying to get a win anyway you can, nitpick and insult, except that you can’t argue on point.

since you like condescending remarks....

Big points matter.
little things don’t as much.

trump built the wall to stop trafficking of people and drugs .
trump made peace.
trump was nominated for 3 Nobel peace prices.

since you like attacks , how many have you or Biden been nominated for?

You watch when Joe is incapacitated to do the job, then Harris pulls some non practical, inclusive, wokey and lefty moves and gains momentum among the noisy minorities and then 4 years from now she loses in a landslide even though the polls suggested she'd win in a landslide.

Cue in the silent but pissed off majority and the noise is 'wtf happened?!' Hillary 2.0 all over again.

Lessons learnt from 2016, if you let noisy impractical minority movements take all the limelight while inadvertently shitting in face of the silent majority you get sociopaths like Trump.

Not ideal having one bloke who is Trump and the other is nearly 80 years old, talk about no choice! We thought we had it bad with Scomo and Shorten!

Only Collingwood is more than a shitshow than the US right now.

Dems responsible for terrorism in their own country after Trump won the US election.
how are the dems responsible for terrorism?

what acts of terrorism have they instigated?

name one?

there are quite literally hundreds of right wing groups out there that have carried out or been apprehended by authorities about to carry out acts of terror

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/us/domestic-terrorist-groups.html

but i would hesitate to say the republican party have orchestrated these attacks because it just isnt true.

what is true is that the absolute overwhelming majority of domestic terrorist attacks in the us is from right wing groups.

trying to get a win anyway you can, nitpick and insult, except that you can’t argue on point.

since you like condescending remarks....

Big points matter.
little things don’t as much.

trump built the wall to stop trafficking of people and drugs .
trump made peace.
trump was nominated for 3 Nobel peace prices.

since you like attacks , how many have you or Biden been nominated for?
actually you did badly mangle the english language and then toss in a bunch of talking points with zero substance

i clearly articulated in detail why one of those points was of very little substance and invited you to provide an example

you have deflected, focused in at your hurt at having your poor english corrected and used that as an excuse to refuse to back up your claims.

ill ask again, what did the democrats do or say to instigate riots?

you do go on a bit.

look at my post in which you said “You do go on a bit” and your reply to my post was twice as large....classic dems hypocrisy.
mate, I don’t have time to do your investigating for you.
how about you look up my points and then come back to me.

I’ll give you one example....Biden, “ANTiFA is just an idea”

look at my post in which you said “You do go on a bit” and your reply to my post was twice as large....classic dems hypocrisy.
mate, I don’t have time to do your investigating for you.
how about you look up my points and then come back to me.

I’ll give you one example....Biden, “ANTiFA is just an idea”
how has that enabled terrorism?

antifa is the idea that people should resist fascism- anti-fascism - anti - fa

how does him saying its an idea promote terrorism?

my grandads were antifa - one was in the royal signals corps and the other a hurricane pilot.

they were very very very anti-fa

as the fascists had attempted world domination with one in particular - the nazis - putting people in gas chambers and killing them in millions

i am also antifa - i do not wish for fascism to rise its ugly head again - along with being anti stalinist, anti leninist and virulently anti vegan

all of these things are ideas, philosophies, i am against some and pro others - none of that makes me a terrorist - what would make me a terrorist, is if i were to instead of posting about the evils of fascism or protesting against fascism - if i were to make a bomb and explode it at a proud boys event. that would indeed make me a terrorist. something i despise (im antiterr as well you see)

joe biden saying antifa is an idea wont make me or anyone else make a bomb and throw it at proud boy or fuccbois or whatever they call themselves

being an utter f%{%^* is what makes people do dumb s**t like that - or of course in the fascists take over and start making people into bars of soap again - then its not terrorism - its resistance.

how has that enabled terrorism?

antifa is the idea that people should resist fascism- anti-fascism - anti - fa

how does him saying its an idea promote terrorism?

my grandads were antifa - one was in the royal signals corps and the other a hurricane pilot.

they were very very very anti-fa

as the fascists had attempted world domination with one in particular - the nazis - putting people in gas chambers and killing them in millions

i am also antifa - i do not wish for fascism to rise its ugly head again - along with being anti stalinist, anti leninist and virulently anti vegan

all of these things are ideas, philosophies, i am against some and pro others - none of that makes me a terrorist - what would make me a terrorist, is if i were to instead of posting about the evils of fascism or protesting against fascism - if i were to make a bomb and explode it at a proud boys event. that would indeed make me a terrorist. something i despise (im antiterr as well you see)

joe biden saying antifa is an idea wont make me or anyone else make a bomb and throw it at proud boy or fuccbois or whatever they call themselves

being an utter f%{%^* is what makes people do dumb sh*t like that - or of course in the fascists take over and start making people into bars of soap again - then its not terrorism - its resistance.

one last reply, Antifa has devolved into a (edit) resistance/ terror organisation, unfortunately its origin is a long way away from where it is now.
Peace out. Time to get on with life.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one last reply, Antifa has devolved into a (edit) resistance/ terror organisation, unfortunately its origin is a long way away from where it is now.
can you list some of the terror acts they have perpetrated?

here are some right wing terror attacks for instance : 150 odd of them.

B11A664B-F9CB-4F6B-B10F-C7216241C647.jpeg

for you to say antifa is a terrorist organisation id imagine you would be able to provide at least a few details of these terrorist acts they have committed?

or god forbid have you just listened to fox / sky rave on about antifa being terrorists and swallowed it without critical thought?

have you just accepted what they have said without even thinking to yourself - perhaps i should investigate these accusations? do you know of terrorist acts committed or did you just take what they said on face value?

i mean guys like tucker carlson rave on about s**t like this all day yet when they are taken to court for their rantings, claim its obviously just entertainment and noone is meant to believe them.

Nice post BTW. well written and presented.

Question.....so Antifa have committed no terrorist acts?
as far as i can tell there has been 1 - Willem van Spronsen tried to molotov an ICE facility and was shot dead.

you just described them as a terrorist organisation - because one bloke tried to fling a molotov?

compare that to hundreds of deaths in just the last few years in the us by right wing terrorists - and you can see why im skeptical

just one right wing terrorist killed 168 and wounded 680 - timothy mcveigh.

as far as i can tell there has been 1 - Willem van Spronsen tried to molotov an ICE facility and was shot dead.

you just described them as a terrorist organisation - because one bloke tried to fling a molotov?

compare that to hundreds of deaths in just the last few years in the us by right wing terrorists - and you can see why im skeptical

just one right wing terrorist killed 168 and wounded 680 - timothy mcveigh.

Full disclaimer.....I thought Trump would be the worst president in History, I was surprised he got into office and I lost interest, a few years ago I was given a Trump board game and sold it just to get rid of it. Then I started investigating and how my thoughts have changed.

I like what Trump has done, I like what he stands for and the work the reps have done but I can also see why many hate him....

What I noticed on this journey of the last six months.....
Media has huge Bias.
How corrupt the parties are.
The amount of Bias in big tech.
Voting fraud is real, to say it isn't is being naive.

What I have discovered is stranger than fiction.

I wish they got ride of all political parties and started over.

I’ve had enough, let’s just all wait for the results...... don’t have time for back and forth nitpicking. Over and out.
Right. Always love people who announce their departure.
Right so THIS is the last reply.

Sooo...
Nice post BTW. well written and presented.

Question.....so Antifa have committed no terrorist acts?
Full disclaimer.....I thought Trump would be the worst president in History, I was surprised he got into office and I lost interest, a few years ago I was given a Trump board game and sold it just to get rid of it. Then I started investigating and how my thoughts have changed.

I like what Trump has done, I like what he stands for and the work the reps have done but I can also see why many hate him....

What I noticed on this journey of the last six months.....
Media has huge Bias.
How corrupt the parties are.
The amount of Bias in big tech.
Voting fraud is real, to say it isn't is being naive.

What I have discovered is stranger than fiction.

I wish they got ride of all political parties and started over.
On track for Trump levels of lies.

Something to chew on.

this is on the last part of the sky news post (my second link) and is telling.

Last edited:

Something to chew on.

this is on the last part of the sky news post (my second link) and is telling.
that first article intrigued me - so i googled the headline - and found nothing.

you would have thought fox et al would be all over this story like stink on a collingwood press conference explaining why theyve just got rid of 3 players.

but theres nothing.

Something to chew on.
Do you have a credible source for the “Biden campaign director story”?

I’ve never heard of “thepointnews.uk”. The story is hardly reported anywhere else. A quick look at other headlines on the web say “accused” rather than “arrested”.

In the end it doesn’t really matter does it whether it is true or not. The point of all of these stories is to try to delegitimise Biden by the sheer volume of these stories, rather than by their credibility. Sad fact, but in politics lies seem to work just as well as the truth if you repeat them often enough.

I'm just posting what i was sent, As i said many times, it will all come out soon and we will know what is true and what is false.

that first article intrigued me - so i googled the headline - and found nothing.

you would have thought fox et al would be all over this story like stink on a collingwood press conference explaining why theyve just got rid of 3 players.

but theres nothing.
story just broke, lets see what comes out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back