USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Your right-wing rags are not a credible source of information.

Finally.

So, 31% of locations experienced issues, not 32% of voting machines as claimed by Lake. Quelle surprise.

The example you gave earlier would no doubt be included in that 31% - the one where they had tech issues when opening at 7 and were up and running by 8am.

Really? You're quibbling between 31.3 and 32?

Firstly the article is a couple of weeks old. Since then it has come to light that 72 rather than 70 voting centres had issues. 72/223 X 100 gives you 32.2%.

Secondly the example I gave was a video of a man giving his account of problems at his centre curtailed to the required 2 minutes. It doesn't mean that the initial problems they had were the only ones they encountered that day.

Firstly the article is a couple of weeks old. Since then it has come to light that 72 rather than 70 voting centres had issues. 72/223 X 100 gives you 32.2%.

Secondly the example I gave was a video of a man giving his account of problems at his centre curtailed to the required 2 minutes. It doesn't mean that the initial problems they had were the only ones they encountered that day.
Err no :tearsofjoy:

I'm quibbling Lake's claim that 32% of voting machines failed. The reality, as confirmed by your own article, is 32% of voting centres encountered issues.

See if you can work out why the 2 bolded parts are not the same thing. Think hard, read it twice if you need to.

Look, we get it - you want the US to have an independent election authority that would standardise elections across the country and avoid these problems. You lefties love your big government.

Although of course your left wing ones are.

🥴
You dismiss anything that doesn't fit your narrative and attempt to counter with bottom of the barrel far-right news sources that are known for lying.

Not one shred if evidence you have ever presented comes from a credible source. Hell, I'm convinced you don't even read/watch them yourself because if you did, you wouldn't waste time posting them.

Look, we get it - you want the US to have an independent election authority that would standardise elections across the country and avoid these problems. You lefties love your big government.

Lol. It works.

These losers want to complain about the sec of state running it but cry conspiracy when the suggestion of an election authority is mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol. It works.

These losers want to complain about the sec of state running it but cry conspiracy when the suggestion of an election authority is mentioned.

They don't want fair elections, they just want to win and will cry that the other side cheated because they are massively sore losers, just like the orange man they idolise.

Quite possibly he would; after all poster is (I believe) Australian and so would expect how our elections work to be replicated there
This would involve likely some form of voting ID but one without a financial barrier to obtain (noting that in Australia as long as you confidently give your details you are unlikely to get checked)
And I don't believe he'd have an issue with an independent authority drawing electoral boundaries/ setting where polling machines are accessible/ having clear rules for accessible early and postal voting (like in Australia)

HaveCrankOnMe have I got anything wrong?

Quite possibly he would; after all poster is (I believe) Australian and so would expect how our elections work to be replicated there
This would involve likely some form of voting ID but one without a financial barrier to obtain (noting that in Australia as long as you confidently give your details you are unlikely to get checked)
And I don't believe he'd have an issue with an independent authority drawing electoral boundaries/ setting where polling machines are accessible/ having clear rules for accessible early and postal voting (like in Australia)

HaveCrankOnMe have I got anything wrong?
He'll be happy with all that.

Unless and until it actually happens, of course.

Oh dear.

Let me simplify the Maths for you.

This is effectively like comparing a situation where 31.3% of schools have had a student fail, versus a situation where 32% of students failed.

It's not quibbling - it's just two completely different things.

"32% failed" - in what way? Were completely inoperable? Had some minor outage? Jammed up and had to be cleared?

Got a pie chart of the type and severity of problems?

Yes: machines have problems.

Unfortunately this is parlayed into funding drives for people who would not emit a peep if they ended up winning.
Not entirely true, they would still find something to screech about in order to rile up the base into donating. Remember Trump was still claiming some sorts of fraud AFTER he won the first time in 16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. It works.

I am sure he was apoplectic about Brian Kemp (SoS GA) running the gubernatorial election for GA when he was a candidate. Especially when the said SoS Kemp conducted a massive controversial voter purge less than a year before the election.

Also maybe he could provide information about how long the 32% machines were out of commission. I'm sure it can be found on the those same websites.

Warnock's opened up a large early "lead" with about 44% reporting in the runoff (55-45, ~170k votes). It does seem a bit larger than the lead he built early on before, as far as I can tell, but it's expected based on large numbers of early votes being reported initially. Still, it does seem to indicate that the Democrat vote has turned out.

If Warnock gets up, I look forward to the coming days of accusations about printing issues and tabulators.

Edit: And as expected, the smaller counties votes are now coming in, so the gap being narrowed. Still, the largest counties, Democrat strongholds, have only 50 or so % counted.

Last edited:
Warnock's opened up a large early "lead" with about 44% reporting in the runoff (55-45, ~170k votes). It does seem a bit larger than the lead he built early on before, as far as I can tell, but it's expected based on large numbers of early votes being reported initially. Still, it does seem to indicate that the Democrat vote has turned out.

If Warnock gets up, I look forward to the coming days of accusations about printing issues and tabulators.

Edit: And as expected, the smaller counties votes are now coming in, so the gap being narrowed. Still, the largest counties, Democrat strongholds, have only 50 or so % counted.
Warnock doing very slightly but consistently better than the midterm result across lots of small counties. So he's looking good bar a swing towards Walker in the big metro areas.

Not home yet but much rather be in his position.

Warnock doing very slightly but consistently better than the midterm result across lots of small counties. So he's looking good bar a swing towards Walker in the big metro areas.

Not home yet but much rather be in his position.
Walker might take the "lead" at some point, like he did in the midterm, but Fulton and Gwinnett, the 2 biggest counties are only at 54/55%, and Cobb, the 3rd biggest, at 24%, DeKalb (4th biggest before it really drops away) is at 5% counted. All went strongly Warnock in the midterm.

Edit: And there we go, Walker has taken the "lead". While those bigger counties haven't budged in vote count % for a while.

Edit2: And now Warnock "leads" again, with some movement on some of those larger counties vote count. Still, Fulton hasn't budged for a while (the biggest), so would certainly prefer to be Warnock.

Last edited:
Walker might take the "lead" at some point, like he did in the midterm, but Fulton and Gwinnett, the 2 biggest counties are only at 54/55%, and Cobb, the 3rd biggest, at 24%, DeKalb (4th biggest before it really drops away) is at 5% counted. All went strongly Warnock in the midterm.

Edit: And there we go, Walker has taken the "lead". While those bigger counties haven't budged in vote count % for a while.

Edit2: And now Warnock "leads" again, with some movement on some of those larger counties vote count. Still, Fulton hasn't budged for a while (the biggest), so would certainly prefer to be Warnock.

This guy is usually on the money

I talked with my sibs, who by some weird twist of fate, both moved to Atlanta. Their takes were that Georgians aren't voting for Walker. They are voting Red. If they have any other views it's because Warnock is old school Dem, works for poor and workers, so those Georgians don't like those policies. They're ok with corporate welfare but not with social handouts.

Oh dear :roflv1::roflv1::roflv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back