USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

I do, I don't get that if people question it on the other side they don't get invited on mainstream news to discuss it, it doesn't become the mainstream narrative.
OK, you are now seriously suggesting that an endless procession of GOP talking heads haven't actually been on Fox News pretty much consistently since 2020 to discuss, question and promote election integrity concerns as a mainstream narrative.

You've completely lost touch with reality.

Last edited:

We are going around in circles.

Let's see how it plays out over the next 24 hours and hopefully everyone publicly accepts the outcome of the election and doesn't question the integrity of the system - with those that do being deplatformed and never seen in public office again.

Do you want to be cancelled De platformed etc? You’re determined to fight reality on this one. It’s staggering to be honest.

Trump will run on it.

IMG_1854.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Personally I want the democrats to not spend two years sewing distrust in the institution, but they won't get to run on much else other than "Not Trump and the elections are rigged unless we win"

Eventually one side either has to be the better people and walk away from that or it ends in civil war. May as well be the democrats being the bigger people here.

It's in the interest of the USA's international competition that it continues though.

Personally I want the democrats to not spend two years sewing distrust in the institution, but they won't get to run on much else other than "Not Trump and the elections are rigged unless we win"

Eventually one side either has to be the better people and walk away from that or it ends in civil war. May as well be the democrats being the bigger people here.

It's in the interest of the USA's international competition that it continues though.

You’re taking the piss

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We will have to wait and see, just remember your position on the US election is that it's safe and secure and isn't vulnerable to international influence or local manipulation.

That way when the democrat figures start talking about probably Russia hacking the election like they did in 2016 and then change nothing but the election in 2020 is completely beyond question and then back to probably Russia hacking the election again we can be consistently inconsistent in what matters to non conservatives.

Which is making excuses for why middle America abandoned them.
No answer for the s**t tonne of gerrymandering in the usa then?
Thought not because it helps “your side”

The government will make sure you're told what is true and correct, don't worry. Just like how all the wars have been won by the good guys throughout history, how lucky was that.

They have the facility to remove content that makes the government look bad under the guise of democracy, public safety or national security.

They are the ones calling people fascist too by the way.

I hope you don't wake up too late on this.
You are too busy guzzling up bullshit lie to know truth if it bites you on the arse.

Lol this thread is like a time machine. Still on about the last election on the eve of the next one? As predicted Joe is incompetent, his band of nutjobs have driven America off a cliff and the world to the brink of WW3.
Remember when Trump was going to crash the US economy and start WW3 with Russia and China?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Democrat party are one of the most corrupt , dishonest , anti-democraric, racist parties in the world.
This trump joke has gone too far.
Fixed it for you

The Biden crime family, any joe biden speech, vote for us or else its not democratic and if you dont vote for them your not black.

Safe to say the biden joke has gone too far.

You have to wonder if both sides keep sowing the mistrust in the system seeds it can only end in conflict.

There's already candidates saying if THEY don't win the election is rigged and won't ever concede.

Whatever happens, there will be protests and people will be angry.

Take it to the parody thread, Jim.

Fact check: True

Who cares? How is Hunter Biden relevant to anything at all?. You're hero trump is the most corrupt and dishonest person in the US.
I feel sorry for fools who follow trump.

Last edited:

Miranda Devine?

She's the one that bullied and defamed the 9yo kid.

Goodwin finally appears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back