Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkley, Crisp, Oliver, Williams and Brouch all giving me palpitations.

Round 1: 98, 91, 83, 82, 71

Dunkley and Brouch going okay, the rest were a huge disappointment, but it was just round 1.

Round 2: 141, 123, 104, 95, 76

Oliver and Crisp combine for a 120-point turnaround. Dunkley shits the bed but it was nullified by Brouch and Williams improving by just as much.

Round 3: 114, 101, 95, 80, 56

Brouch and Williams improve slightly by 10 points once more. However, Oliver and Crisp crash big time (113 points the wrong way) and Dunkley continues his mediocrity.

Round 4: 87, 77, 73, 71, 66

A complete catastrophe. Oliver, Crisp and Dunkley score like s**t again, and for the first time this year, Brouch and Williams decide to join them.

Libba, Telly, Macrae and Whitfield have scored ~400 points more than Brouch, Dunkley, Oliver and Crisp already.

I NEED A TIME MACHINE, MOTHER*er!

Dunkley and Brouch going okay, the rest were a huge disappointment, but it was just round 1.

Oliver and Crisp combine for a 120-point turnaround. Dunkley shits the bed but it was nullified by Brouch and Williams improving by just as much.

Brouch and Williams improve slightly by 10 points once more. However, Oliver and Crisp crash big time (113 points the wrong way) and Dunkley continues his mediocrity.

A complete catastrophe. Oliver, Crisp and Dunkley score like s**t again, and for the first time this year, Brouch and Williams decide to join them.

Libba, Telly, Macrae and Whitfield have scored ~400 points more than Brouch, Dunkley, Oliver and Crisp already.

I NEED A TIME MACHINE, MOTHER******!
Don't hate the game.
Hate the lack of time machine

I NEED A TIME MACHINE, MOTHER******!

And I'm having a much better week now that they've scored respectively 95, 116, 108, 91, 100.

These *s control my success and they've scored 120+ between them just twice from a combined 25 games.

Darling my only real regret, should have traded to worpel 2 weeks ago for cash generation.

Pretty much nailed all rookies with the exception of Bailey Scott.

No regrets this year .....selected a good team, got all my Rookies correct ....and have traded well IMHO

But why the **** do injuries always **** up my team every year :mad::mad: .....I mean the injuries in SuperCoach ONLY happen to players in my team ....freakin, they don't happen B4 a game ....nah, always in the 1st or 2nd Qtr :mad:

Ranked 1,000+ after R1 ....Rockcliff and Fyfe both decide to have an afternoon nap :straining: ......drifted to 8,000, but then get back to 1,600 and WTF ...Milera you **** weak ...it was a simple bump, 6 weeks for that !

Just stuffs up all my trade plans .....how bloody inconsiderate :sick:

But apart from those small humps ......everything's been fine :)

kids-animated-gif-10.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No regrets this year .....selected a good team, got all my Rookies correct ....and have traded well IMHO

But why the **** do injuries always **** up my team every year :mad::mad: .....I mean the injuries in SuperCoach ONLY happen to players in my team ....freakin, they don't happen B4 a game ....nah, always in the 1st or 2nd Qtr :mad:

Ranked 1,000+ after R1 ....Rockcliff and Fyfe both decide to have an afternoon nap :straining: ......drifted to 8,000, but then get back to 1,600 and WTF ...Milera you **** weak ...it was a simple bump, 6 weeks for that !

Just stuffs up all my trade plans .....how bloody inconsiderate :sick:

But apart from those small humps ......everything's been fine :)

kids-animated-gif-10.gif

TBH, I'm unpleasantly surprised that you haven't broken Macrae yet. :$

Yes WaynesWorld19 do your job kenty.
We need him cheap just like Milera in a few weeks for that last Defensive upgrade.:moustache::thumbsu:
I'm going to open a thread ....just tell WW who you want cheap for your side ....I'll select them & in 3 weeks they'll be broken, dropped in price & ready for your side

This will be a free service & no recompense will be requested ......however donations to the WW welfare fund for his continued care would be greatly appreciated

0d7a6a8095c732ff0f6fc1f328beb66058e6f35d_hq.gif

I'm going to open a thread ....just tell WW who you want cheap for your side ....I'll select them & in 3 weeks they'll be broken, dropped in price & ready for your side

This will be a free service & no recompense will be requested ......however donations to the WW welfare fund for his continued care would be greatly appreciated

0d7a6a8095c732ff0f6fc1f328beb66058e6f35d_hq.gif
You fixed Fyfe so cheers.:p (Even though I did have him..traded to Lloyd thanks for the solid bruvs)

Milera will do nicely at D6 :moustache::thumbsu:

Macrae, and Neale go forth and do you service to the board...thanks...cheers in advance

Menegola.

I am trading him, so he will avg 100 after this week, but geez he's s**t. Traded him after 2 weeks last year, but he looks disinterested and injured. Just can't fit in this side.

Starts on the bench, just does * all.

Anyone with Tim Kelly, watch out. He's going down.

Regrets?

Starting with Balta and Burgess. PUKE!!!

Starting with Oliver instead of Libba or Rocky. :(

Not starting with Lloyd, Whitfield and Hurn (Traded in Whitfield though)

Trading Gibbons out too early.

Not picking Miers.

That's probably about it I reckon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back