2nds VFL Round 5 - Geelong v Werribee, Simonds Stadium, 11:00AM Saturday 4 May

Remove this Banner Ad

When I first saw these highlights ( thanks for posting ) and saw Burbery I thought it was Jimmy Bartel ...

Pretty impressive performance.

"Dances on a dollar" and "trips the lights fantastic" as KB would say!
I reckon interest in the two's has gone through the roof!.....It's just great for Knightsey after the Menz incident.

Given a decent run with injuries, I can see our forward line 2015 consisting of Hawk - Vardy Menzel Burbury Kersten and McCarthy. If Luke Darcy didn't see the current young guns coming, he's in for a rude shock when these boys arrive on the scene. This game has given us a glimpse of the future and its looking bright.

"Dances on a dollar" and "trips the lights fantastic" as KB would say!
I reckon interest in the two's has gone through the roof!.....It's just great for Knightsey after the Menz incident.

Imagine if Knights was in charge at Ess when all "this supplement stuff" had gone down. Struth. Dead Meat but instead they have their version of Michael Myers , the guys in "Halloween" that can't be killed. Luck for Knights , he is now at Geelong and a very good chance for another VFL flag and to continue his reputations rehabilation.

Saw Burbs on the Get Stoked with GHS, looked big in the upper body hard sessions in the gym for sure...and I thought he was a Ryan Gamble clone!!....the guys' got big 'X' Factor.

And Vardy is a forward anyone who says no is a drongo!

:thumbsu: for the use of "drongo". Old school.

I was overcome with the giggles reading thru this thread, just allowing myself to dream about the team we could become - in a very short time - if our young talent realizes its potential, and experienced players overcome injuries, etc.

With some good fortune with fitness and form, we could keep this epic run going for another 7 years or more.

Love. The. Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back