Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I write this tongue in cheek but thanks to Robert Walls and Mike Sheehan for their full page spreads in Saturday's papers bagging Melbourne. Wallsy went as far as naming players to be traded including Green and Bruce, guess what they had blinders. Couldnt they have written those articles on Monday :rolleyes:

dont think it would have made much diff. crows just were not switched on. they looked sluggish in their warm up, didnt look like they wanted to be out their during the game. i only saw the 4th quarter on tely seen as i left the game at the 20 min mark of 3rd quarter but i dont no why we always have to wait for us to be out of the game before we can truly play a free flowing attacking brand of footy. its the best way to win games.

I'm always wary of players who 'respond' when they have had a negative article written about them. What have they been doing the other weeks? Is it not enough that their coaches, their team mates, their clubs, their supporters etc need them to perform and are relying on them? Why is it only when they are challenged personally that they pull the finger out?

I didn't see either article but IMO when a player responds in this way to one of these negative articles it only confirms its validity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back