Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
1. Sack Scotts.
2. McMillian, Hvorart and Hall are the three softest footballers in the AFL, package them up with Scotts and piss them all off.
3. Goldy and Mr September are both officially cooked. Need to get a decent ruckman and running HBF this draft.
4. TT is silk, Cunners is a bull.
5. Atley starts well then fades.
6. Mase, LMac, Sugar, Jed and Zurrhar had a crack.
7. Put Bailey Scott and Curtis Taylor in both forward pockets for the rest of the year.
8. BBB needs to eat a steak or two.
9. JZ, Taz, LDU and Scooter just meh.
10. Pittard shown why Snort Powder got rid of him.
11. Bye bye Friday night footy in 2020.
12. We wont beat Carlton.
13. Larkey nice 2nd half.

Last edited:
We'll win the spoon.
If we are lucky...

Worst thing is to win 3 or 4 games and finish 5th last and have another coaching contract extension. Stuck in no man's land if that happens.

The main thing is that a new coach allows is an excuse to bottom out, end the careers of players going no where, and play LDU, ahern, scott, larkey, Thomas etc every week.

Last edited:

Hrovat crabbed it up as you'd expect a crab to play. Slow and weak - how many times was a Port player able to catch up to him, and bump him off the ball?? I counted 5. VFL for remainder of year, delist.

Cunnington is a ******* idiot. Depends how sick Higgins is - if he doesn't recover we're going into a must win with our 2 best mids out. All because of a cheap shot when the game was probably done.

There's surely not anyone who thinks Scott can see his contract out. I can accept arguments about not sacking him mid-year sure, I think there's merit to that. But he can't see 2020 as coach. Surely not.

And the most surprising thing of all is that crab/lazy players in Tyson and Hall who were crabs/lazy at their old clubs remain crabs/lazy at North...who would have thought it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larkey and wood looked good, rest of the game was very meh...so meh...

Even during the last quarter burst we never looked like we'd really win it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back