Autopsy vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the acts together eventually, so looking good against whorethorn next week....

Shaun Atley is the most underwhelming 200 gamer to ever play for this club. Crossroads for him I feel.
Pittard shouldnt play against Hawthorn. Not based on that effort.
Mason wood invisible. Need Larkey back.

Ziebell is the definition of a momentum killer. Liability by hand and foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great: Simpkin, Goldstein
Solid: Hall, Pittard, Anderson
Passable: Dumont, Walker, Tarrant, Brown
Not good enough: Ziebell, Zurhaar, Higgins, Macmillan, Ahern, Wood,
Bad: Polec, Taylor*, McDonald, Atley
Awful: Hayden*, Bonar*, Thomas*

*All understandable considering their age. But they were sub-AFL standard today.

Positives
- Simpkin is a legit star.
- We kept trying
- Isaac Heeney will eventually retire

Higgins no where to be seen all season. Taylor needed to back himself in there at the end.
honestly it was all over before then, half spirited fight back but really swans put the cue back in the rack for us to get back so close, form what i saw just to many errors, weather it be shots on goals or field kicking. we were also owned in the contest for a vast part of the middle of the game.

Definitely a disgraceful performance. Fumbled everything, used the ball poorly and just no players but Jy and Goldy stood up.

I don’t know why we select mids in trade period if we never play them there. Atley was the first to be studded and now we have Bonar and Ahern that we have little interest in playing them there. Bonar actually showed a little when given the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sloppy.

Could've been a different game if we kicked straight in the second but we left ourselves too much to do and just struggled to be clean enough.

Plenty to work on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back