Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We will go with four perm members then. Nate7, spitta, fg and myself.
Hi kanga
It's great that you're inspired to do this, and that you've got so many interested.
This is our third season doing them.
We've found the optimum time is about 25-30 mins.
Skype is fantastic because you can link everyone up, and usually the laptop mike is enough.
There is a great 'podcast' resource thread available to you once you let Chief know you're going to do them, and everyone is very helpful and supportive.

Good luck

Hi guys,

Is there going to be a podcast this week? or if not when are they likely to start? as im really looking forward to listening to them
Starting next week, it was a bit late notice setting everything up etc. will be up after Thursday night.

Given my two podcasts appearances convinced me I'm cursed that lineup looks better by the second.

Looks can be deceiving mate.

the-usual-suspects-lineup.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good, quivior, nate7, myself and sir swans (as a guest) are ripe to go.
Do we have to audition??

My name is Hans. Drinking has ruined my life.

I'm 31 years oooooolllllddddd.

Do we have to audition??

My name is Hans. Drinking has ruined my life.

I'm 31 years oooooolllllddddd.
You're a Hammers fan, you don't have to audition for anything in life.

I was thinking of creating (in unison with people more technically able than l with podcasting) a weekly podcast for the North board, on a Thursday night after team selections or later in the week before each game. It seems we are a little behind the eight ball a bit behind some other clubs, so why not create a podcast of 4-5 of our more renowned posters and myself.

Twinkletoes , B Tron , Spitta2Azza and my esteemed ladies and gents of the north board, what do you think.

Daz , LCynic , NiceCunnington , Nate7 , NorthernLights , Dan
Gasometer, royals1922 , GreatBradScott , MaddAdam

Interested at all in getting involved?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...pposition-poster-to-add-colour.1088202/page-2

Looking at using skype technology and edit it, but l am a bit newish to it all.

As someone who is studying Journalism, I would love to get involved in something like this!

As someone who is studying Journalism, I would love to get involved in something like this!
Quivvor, Nate7 and myself just finishing podcasting. I'll be editing the thing and get uploaded by no later than Saturday morning.

We've got a bit of a roster atm.

Myself
Spitta2Azza
Nate7
FG
Quivvor

I'm happy to add you to the rotating list, but we can't have anymore people.

I'm going with the three posters and 1 opposition poster set up and seem to work well enough tonight.

Sir Swans thanks again, highly professional and good answers, best part of the podcast.

Last edited:
Nice work folks.

Quivvor, Nate7 and myself just finishing podcasting. I'll be editing the thing and get uploaded by no later than Saturday morning.

We've got a bit of a roster atm.

Myself
Spitta2Azza
Nate7
FG
Quivvor

I'm happy to add you to the rotating list, but we can't have anymore people.

I'm going with the three posters and 1 opposition poster set up and seem to work well enough tonight.
3 + 1 is best. Send our love to the Syd poster!

Enjoyed being on, think you have a very knowledgable group, ill keep listening good to have afl podcasts to listen too at work

Good luck on the weekend, but not too much of course...

Back