Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just catching up on my podcasts as I've been international. Loved the in-depth comparison from 2 podcasts ago. The list comparison of 09/10 to now was very interesting.

Hopefully will listen to latest one soon

With JZ out injured, who is going to be our designated person to get the hack kick forward directly to an opposition player?

Why is Brad Scott proud of playing injured players?

It's your best work yet. Must be something to do with the on-air talent.

Yeah, I know what you mean. YOTRs and I really have lifted the show in terms of talent.

YearOfTheRoos great debut mate, bloody connection issues. You'll be a fine addition to the team.

and Jade yes let me stroke your ego you were in the top 2 of guests we've had this year.

Really enjoyed the podcast guys.
It was a little chaotic with Skype and people dropping in and out.

Jade is always quality on this show, although he confers with north peasants far too often.

Jade is always quality on this show, although he confers with north peasants far too often.

Yeah he injected something a bit different in my opinion

(Just jokes Bombres)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't notice any chaos (other than there being a comment near the start about it).

TBH I really enjoyed listening to it and had a laugh.

Thank you

Great show again.

Liked: having another guest on. Always adds to the show I think. Me actually listening to the show before the game too, first time I think
Disagreed with: General foul language. Just my personal preference, trying to give constructive feedback, and I won't stop listening.

Questions:
After this game (especially if Waite leaves) why wouldn't we play Maj in the ruck, and Goldie in the forward line who rotates through to relieve Maj?

What kid (10 games or less) isn't getting enough attention from the North fans as a potential gun?

Is it possible Scott is tanking the selection just a bit for the draft pick? And as long as he tries to win on game day, is there an actual problem with that? Surely playing kids when you can't make the finals is the best time to do it?

Disagreed with: General foul language. Just my personal preference, trying to give constructive feedback, and I won't stop listening.

Yep, we generally try to keep it clean. Had an off night in that respect.

Hey guys. I was thinking of contributing to the podcast this week. I have used my immense comic talent to write a short segment which is capping off some of the news of the week. I would imagine it would take around 3-4 minutes, and I would need the funniest person to read it out. I was thinking to test it this week and see if it works? I would need permission from Kangaroos4Eva and someone who is game to read it that I can PM the jokes to.

Thoughts?

Hey guys. I was thinking of contributing to the podcast this week. I have used my immense comic talent to write a short segment which is capping off some of the news of the week. I would imagine it would take around 3-4 minutes, and I would need the funniest person to read it out. I was thinking to test it this week and see if it works? I would need permission from Kangaroos4Eva and someone who is game to read it that I can PM the jokes to.

Thoughts?
That will be fine. LeGrille

Apparently I'm hosting this week so pm K4 and I and we will have a look, however if we read it, the deal is you will owe us at least one appearance on the panel

Apparently I'm hosting this week so pm K4 and I and we will have a look, however if we read it, the deal is you will owe us at least one appearance on the panel

I'm not against that, but it is a problem because I am not very knowledgeable about football. Additionally, I have university from 5pm - 9pm Monday to Thursday. I understand you guys generally record after work on a Thursday?

I'm not against that, but it is a problem because I am not very knowledgeable about football. Additionally, I have university from 5pm - 9pm Monday to Thursday. I understand you guys generally record after work on a Thursday?
Not very knowledgeable about football? You'll fit right in.

Back