Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

* it...get shem tatapu back on the list
Too busy averaging something like 2080 AFL Fantasy points a game in some ammos league. I saw some terrifying footage of him earlier with about 70 hitouts, 20 goals, 60 broken tackles, and 30 pies at half time...

1-2 weeks away.

Won't be surprising anyone when, in two weeks time, he is still listed as 1-2 weeks away.

If the side moves forward without him, then when he comes back it will be a huge plus.

Good luck to the guy. Must be terribly frustrating for him.
I reckon he needed half the season off. I'm tipping a r12 return.

This is all a misunderstanding

Medical team listed his as 12 weeks away....just the social media team typed incorrectly as 1-2 weeks away

Our club doctor

1715136135145.png

When he comes back, this season, you'd think it's via Box Hill.
No chance IMO. You put your best forward straight back into the Seniors if he's fit enough to run out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was a late out for the Syd game, so unless he hurt his knee over that weekend, that was all just bluff?

I love Mitchy, I still think he could be awesome, but at the same time, I hope the brains trust is quietly planning for life without him. It seems it could come to that. With Calsher still a teenager and already showing excellent signs, things still look OK.

I love Mitchy, I still think he could be awesome, but at the same time, I hope the brains trust is quietly planning for life without him. It seems it could come to that. With Calsher still a teenager and already showing excellent signs, things still look OK.

Isn't there a rumour floating around that the Dees are in his ear?

knowing the numbnuts in the local sports med fraternity, they are probably giving him lots of PRP, total waste of time once you take out placebo.
chondromalacia incredibly difficult to treat in athletes, could give IA dexa for relief, but long-term not a great idea.
sadly, the only real treatment is rest, and orthotics if he's an over-pronator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back