Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be a great pick up! just had a bad game …. It happens
People believe he will have an input straight away within a new club are kidding themselves. Judge him over the season not a preseason game.

Kozi is a 2nd/3rd tall forward. Our problem is that the guy we're playing as #1, Balta, isn't a good AFL KPF as yet. If Balta does well, and especially if Lynch comes back good, then Kozi should become a better player.

He's a stop gap until we get better quality.

People believe he will have an input straight away within a new club are kidding themselves. Judge him over the season not a preseason game.
Exactly right mate, although I think Kosi will have a big game against the suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as opposed to Miller who would just get out marked regularly?
That’s rubbish as Miller would at least keep up with his opponent. Miller was hard done last season with the negative roles the coaches expected from him. Kosi is too slow footed and can’t read the play and that’s why he was playing for Box Hill at the end of last season.

I'll say it week after week until he proves otherwise but I doubt he will, he's simply no good as a forward.

His one chance could be to turn him from one of the many failed forwards who have gone on to become decent KPDs. He has the size and effort/workrate, getting him to just follow and nullify a better player might actually suit him.

I'll say it week after week until he proves otherwise but I doubt he will, he's simply no good as a forward.

His one chance could be to turn him from one of the many failed forwards who have gone on to become decent KPDs. He has the size and effort/workrate, getting him to just follow and nullify a better player might actually suit him.
Wouldn’t mind seeing that trailed. Especially if Balta does well and lynch comes back ok

Played his best footy last year as a second ruck, seemed to get his competitiveness going and had a slightly better match up when he went forward.

He was actually drafted as a KPD but was on the chopping block based on what he'd shown there until he was given a lifeline when trialed forward.

Played his best footy last year as a second ruck, seemed to get his competitiveness going and had a slightly better match up when he went forward.

He was actually drafted as a KPD but was on the chopping block based on what he'd shown there until he was given a lifeline when trialed forward.
He’s rubbish back or forward and barely vfl level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back