Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Give him a chance to play alongside Lynch and Balta before we write him off. Our ball movement was horrific for 3 quarters. He's not getting beaten one on one, which is a start.
this is it! The guy has been recruited to be a third stringer forward! Has some tools to be a nuisance!
Everything about our side screams...poor team selection...once that has been sorted...we shall see what we have ended up with!

this is it! The guy has been recruited to be a third stringer forward! Has some tools to be a nuisance!
Everything about our side screams...poor team selection...once that has been sorted...we shall see what we have ended up with!
my eyeballs finally recovered from looking into the sun for 3 hours at the game.
Ryan and Kosi were not as bad as I thought and Naism . Solid game in the ruck, not so good up fwd, kick for goal OOB.

Wind was tricky. Balta left a few out there too. The scoreboard end of the ground was more exposed. Young Campbell read it well.

The midfield went so poorly hard to blame any fwd. Do Dow , Taranto get dropped?

Nank & Lynch are huge iNs

Kosi & Ryan OUT with Naism back up ruck

Ross IN for whoever needs a beak.

Give him a chance to play alongside Lynch and Balta before we write him off. Our ball movement was horrific for 3 quarters. He's not getting beaten one on one, which is a start.
Yeah we will give him a chance BUT his game on Saturday was just simply SH!T
4 disposals
2 marks
25% DE
83% game time
0.0 Goals / Behinds

Im pretty sure at 58 years of age and 20kgs over weight i would have done more

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

my eyeballs finally recovered from looking into the sun for 3 hours at the game.
Ryan and Kosi were not as bad as I thought and Naism . Solid game in the ruck, not so good up fwd, kick for goal OOB.

Wind was tricky. Balta left a few out there too. The scoreboard end of the ground was more exposed. Young Campbell read it well.

The midfield went so poorly hard to blame any fwd. Do Dow , Taranto get dropped?

Nank & Lynch are huge iNs

Kosi & Ryan OUT with Naism back up ruck

Ross IN for whoever needs a beak.
Is Dusty back as well, or still injured?

I'll say it week after week until he proves otherwise but I doubt he will, he's simply no good as a forward.

His one chance could be to turn him from one of the many failed forwards who have gone on to become decent KPDs. He has the size and effort/workrate, getting him to just follow and nullify a better player might actually suit him.
He was drafted as a key position defender and played there for two seasons without showing much at all(he did also have some injuries) for Box Hill and was very close to being delisted.

Quite literally the only reason he stayed on Hawthorn‘s list at the end of 2020 was because they saw something in some match simulation when he was thrown forward at the back end of time in the hub in the Barossa and gave him an extra year. He is a failed defender.

If there was a chance he’d make it in the defensive end I doubt we’d have tried to turn him into a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was drafted as a key position defender and played there for two seasons without showing much at all(he did also have some injuries) for Box Hill and was very close to being delisted.

Quite literally the only reason he stayed on Hawthorn‘s list at the end of 2020 was because they saw something in some match simulation when he was thrown forward at the back end of time in the hub in the Barossa and gave him an extra year. He is a failed defender.

If there was a chance he’d make it in the defensive end I doubt we’d have tried to turn him into a forward.

well said. We act like the team that had him for ages didn't know their own players sometimes.

Its forward or bust for him. He was a low risk/high reward prospect. Pick 49 was about the highest you would want to pay before you over-paid.

Nothing much to see. Worth pick 48 or whatever it was.

he's back up to our lead KPFs.

What worries me more is that I just don't see Balta making it forward. Hope I am wrong, but he looks miles off.

Yeah we will give him a chance BUT his game on Saturday was just simply SH!T
4 disposals
2 marks
25% DE
83% game time
0.0 Goals / Behinds

Im pretty sure at 58 years of age and 20kgs over weight i would have done more

NOT GOOD ENOUGH
You sure it’s only 20?

Was on the record when our interest first surfaced as being very surprised, I genuinely think miller is a better player , can’t see any upside with this bloke . I’d be putting mykelti in his spot sooner than later

I thought he was a worthwhile prospect if getting him for a low pick, that we had surplus of anyway, purely because we had no options. He was a guy that would be cheap gap filler while we likely rebuild for 3-4 years.

If we are getting him tho and still having to move Balta from the backline, i see no ******* point.

Was on the record when our interest first surfaced as being very surprised, I genuinely think miller is a better player , can’t see any upside with this bloke . I’d be putting mykelti in his spot sooner than later
Mykelti will not die wondering...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back