Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

What about when he ducks his head and pulls out of contests..
What about when he runs around laconicly and shins the ball.
He is 29, not 19.
Sick of the hype of this bloke. So overrated it's not funny

Very rarely squibs it. Brave. Tough. Hurts people.

He is like the anti Ellis

Last edited:
His tackles. Bumps. Smother. Pressure. Skill etc. Would be missed.

Been around for 5 min and has two flags.

Pickett > saints.

Don’t you mean Pickett in 20 games of footy:

>Suns, Giants, Freo, Saints, University, Port Adelaide

and

= to Crows & Hounds?

And Collingwood in the last 63 seasons? 😂😂😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

www.themercury.com.au › sport › news-story
48 mins ago — Richmond will re-sign Marlion Pickett for two more years as the dual premiership wingman finally returns home to care for his grieving family.

When things were at their toughest in the 2nd, I thought he was standing up as much as anyone to prevent Geelong's lead blowing out.

He wasn't faultless in that quarter but the character he showed when it was most difficult made it a more impressive GF performance than last year.

watched the replay and he was better than i thought in that game, it was a scrappy game by him but his tackles, bumps, smothers, contested ball, was so important, the next phase of his improvement next year is to be a bit more clean (less of those weird handballs) and he will take his game to the next level and be one of those elite mature agers like kelly and menegola

loved his game saturday night, was very solid when the heat was on early.

genuinely shocked (but glad) he is staying with us for 2 more years.

I thought for sure he was heading back to WA given what his family have been through this year.

Huge respect for him sticking to his word and staying at the club. could have easily gone home for similar / more money and set his family up and I wouldn't have blamed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back