Welcome Welcome to Richmond Mykelti Lefau

Remove this Banner Ad

How old is Mykelti? Do we know what number he will be wearing yet?

(Edit: I used goggle, he’s 23.
Numbers available (before 51) are 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 42. Won’t be 8 or 9 though. I’m guessing 42)
He's 26 years old. Few media sources got it wrong yesterday, saw 23, 25 and 26 reported.

Not sure if Mykelti will make it - I certainly hope so...

One thing I do see from his performances already, on Sunday and in front of the media is that wonderful gentle and respectful nature that his culture so often provides.
I have worked in a couple of Kiwi businesses and gotten to know a lot of Maori and Islander people - they are always wonderful humans and even if Mykelti battles to make the grade as a player I am sure he will contribute plenty to the club in other non-tangible ways.

Can't wait for his next game....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this campaigner
How can u not?
He’s Māori, full psycho only knows 1 way.
Will give 120% every week no questions asked

I’d be shitting myself as an opposition to him

That’s how I imagine his role will be , bang *ing crash tackle pressure compete ,,,a ,larger version of George

Aaron Hamill type forward.

Absolutely Love the determination and thought of those who have supported him along the way! I got emotional watching him & hearing his Mother and Father. Welcome to the club that continues to make me Proud to belong to on sooo many levels on and off the field. Particularly loved how his mum said…. Just do you & his dad said, the world will see what your made of. No matter what happens I have No doubt He will give his all. Can’t ask for anymore than that from any Tiger pulling on our Yellow N Black suit of Armour….. 💛🖤

I have been vocal in that I dont see how he makes it, but he appears to be positioned to play as a tall pressure forward. He is certainly very unique.

Can you imagine the 1% from him? Screening & protecting our smalls when the ball hits the ground? He’ll have defenders looking over their shoulders & smalls reacking havoc, many possibilities?…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back